Who loves fur

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
@terryfurby - if it’s ethically sourced, sustainable and from animals that have died from natural causes - which is what I think you’re trying to say, then I personally don’t see the harm. ??
Here’s a fine example: we give our dog deer antler that is sustainable, been collected from walkers where there’s plenty of deer. Dead, or alive. They are collected and then cleaned, sold on.
You can do these things ethically. But you must know the sources to be 100%. My take on it.
Fur killing no, sustainable, yes. Why not. x

Reactions: Pearls
10 September 2020
City
Birmingham
Sorry coco we both have different feelings babe and was a sore subject tbh please accept my apologies
I’m not here to criticise others Terry and this will always be a sore subject but please don’t question my reply when it was a fair reply. No need to apologise, we will never have the same opinions on the subject and are all equal regardless of differences of opinion.

25 September 2020
City
Enfield
I’m not here to criticise others Terry and this will always be a sore subject but please don’t question my reply when it was a fair reply. No need to apologise, we will never have the same opinions on the subject and are all equal regardless of differences of opinion.
Am i forgiven coco

Reactions: Pearls