Who loves fur

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 September 2020
City
Enfield
How can you say that animals are breed for food

Neither havs i
And my pic is off
Have any what Terry?
You dont agree with animal cruelty just for fur which are killed instantly but you agree that the animals consumed are killed for consumtion which line up ine a line to be stunned and then slashed and bled to death or if halal stuck up in the air and cut mmm

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls
10 September 2020
City
Birmingham
@terryfurby - if it’s ethically sourced, sustainable and from animals that have died from natural causes - which is what I think you’re trying to say, then I personally don’t see the harm. ??
I agree but killing just for fur which Terry agrees with is wrong. Or he wouldn’t have questioned me on eating meat, brushing my teeth and using a feather pillow. I’m still lost on the tooth brush bit and washing dishes. ?

10 September 2020
City
Birmingham
And my pic is off

You dont agree with animal cruelty just for fur which are killed instantly but you agree that the animals consumed are killed for consumtion which line up ine a line to be stunned and then slashed and bled to death or if halal stuck up in the air and cut mmm
Now you’re fucking me off Terry sorry. You keep sticking your fur on the bed and shag all over them.

19 March 2015
I agree but killing just for fur which Terry agrees with is wrong. Or he wouldn’t have questioned me on eating meat, brushing my teeth and using a feather pillow. I’m still lost on the tooth brush bit and washing dishes. ?
If I may, I think he said that dying of natural causes etc and not actively condoning killing of animals for fur.
Though, that doesn’t confirm the sources or ethics behind them. If sustainable and natural then it’s all good isn’t it.

25 September 2020
City
Enfield
Because its grinded as a thickening agent for such things

25 September 2020
City
Enfield
10 September 2020
City
Birmingham
I tried to be nice Terry with my original post but you questioned it. Now you’re going on about halal which I know nothing about apart from its cruel, if you want to kill a badger, fox and bear then do it. I don’t have to like or agree with it. I won’t be preached about eating meat when it’s completely different to killing an animal just for its skin.