Who Will You Vote For?

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

how do you think you will vote?

• Conservative

• Labour

• Lib Dem

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
M

Max-the-3rd

thought it would be interesting to have a wee swingers poll to see the demographic of votes, please join in the more the merrier as they say!.xx

M

Max-the-3rd

Tough one I have always been labour, not sure now though x
18342365_866076123530680_7111132830090934389_n.jpg

Reactions: Pearls
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
What's the point in voting, there all lieing feckers, say one thing and do something completely different, and while I'm on here, strange how none of the MPs will now not face prosecution over there expenses, decks me right off, one law for them and one for us... :jacked:

N

No longer with us

What's the point in voting, there all lieing feckers, say one thing and do something completely different, and while I'm on here, strange how none of the MPs will now not face prosecution over there expenses, decks me right off, one law for them and one for us... :jacked:
Hear! Hear! :love:

M

Max-the-3rd

well I will hear no complaining when the results are in for real.x

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok, well my two pennorth,

Who I vote for is between me and the ballot box!

The one thing I do understand totally is that it makes not a jot of difference who's name is above the door at No 10, it's still the civil servants that run the country and decide policy, the politicians just voice the information they are given ( often without checking it first as recent events have shown )

And before you wave your SNP ideals flag at me as some people know I lived (Tullibody) and worked in Scotland (Walkers Crisps) and was made to feel both welcome and detested in equal parts whilst living there
Tory :D right i will be over there :D >>>>

M

Max-the-3rd

Ok, well my two pennorth,

Who I vote for is between me and the ballot box!

The one thing I do understand totally is that it makes not a jot of difference who's name is above the door at No 10, it's still the civil servants that run the country and decide policy, the politicians just voice the information they are given ( often without checking it first as recent events have shown )

And before you wave your SNP ideals flag at me as some people know I lived (Tullibody) and worked in Scotland (Walkers Crisps) and was made to feel both welcome and detested in equal parts whilst living there
I would never be waving any SNP flag, I voted SNP in the past to have a Scottish voice in parliament as there were very few 6 years ago.