Why Are You Here?

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2016
City
Reading
We see many people here, for many different reasons.. predominantley.. to meet others to swing, you come seeking sex.. right?
For some/a lot it happens.. for some it doesn't.
So why are you here? X what is it you seek?

this is the 1st question i ask myself every morning

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I Havent looked for sex but enjoy the banter on here . I tried hard to fit in and not upset the locals lol. Love em all x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We are here to make some friends and hopefully meet the right people to have some sexy fun, plus for me it builds my confidence more as i can be a shy quiet person on first meets until i get to know someone. Neil on the other hand in his single days has done this before and met some lovely people and had some good sexy fun he is not shy in the slightest and prefers meets as to typing in forums etc.

M

Mel007

Well we are here cos we both want to widen our experience of sex. Have had threesome with my best mate.. a guy.. ex boyfriend from teens years... That was cos he kept coming on to me and i wasn't having it as didn't want and couldn't be deceitful to Mr B..never...so suggested to Mr B that we could have a threesome. Did do. But my mate always just wanted me really and that annoyed me a lot.. He died of a brain tumour, it took 11 weeks to get him.. nursed him throughout.
Anyway... having done that and times have moved on a little we have both decided to express our sexuality, if we can find a like minded couple, who enjoy our company and values... Not that easy to find anyone.. so thought we would log on here....George Joined the VA and this site is signposted from there. Yet to go to VA but hope to find a fried here who we can maybe hook up with as a friend for the visit... Anyway War and peace over...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well we are here cos we both want to widen our experience of sex. Have had threesome with my best mate.. a guy.. ex boyfriend from teens years... That was cos he kept coming on to me and i wasn't having it as didn't want and couldn't be deceitful to Mr B..never...so suggested to Mr B that we could have a threesome. Did do. But my mate always just wanted me really and that annoyed me a lot.. He died of a brain tumour, it took 11 weeks to get him.. nursed him throughout.
Anyway... having done that and times have moved on a little we have both decided to express our sexuality, if we can find a like minded couple, who enjoy our company and values... Not that easy to find anyone.. so thought we would log on here....George Joined the VA and this site is signposted from there. Yet to go to VA but hope to find a fried here who we can maybe hook up with as a friend for the visit... Anyway War and peace over...
Aside from everything else in this post (which is very open and honest :) ) I am really sorry to hear that.. :love: :( x