why do you swing?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Bonker

For me its a way to scratch an itch without being in a relationship. After a divorce a few years ago I don't really want a relationship but obviously the usual urges remain,.. plus, .. well.. its fun haha

Dude you about sum it up for me...not Dievorceed but separated and apart from 'Urges' I don't have much time to try and meet actually friends, I find this a perfect platform for breaking the ice.......also oddly or not, when I meet someone/someoneses I never expect anything other than a good laugh, if anything follows from that it's a bonus
B

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sorry to hear this @Ruberfunxxx but at the same time you also sound that you're perfectly back on track and stable.
Good for you for dusting yourself down and reigniting your sparkle in life.. What's meant to be will be my friend.. ;)

@Bonker exactly. What will be will be, what I've found in this scene is even if you don't play - you can end up making some truly lovely and great friends.
Yes it's about having fun, but making new friends too along the way.. Like-minded friends. That's so important too in this lifestyle I think.. So I like your ethos. (y) :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Sorry to hear this @Ruberfunxxx but at the same time you also sound that you're perfectly back on track and stable.
Good for you for dusting yourself down and reigniting your sparkle in life.. What's meant to be will be my friend.. ;)

@Bonker exactly. What will be will be, what I've found in this scene is even if you don't play - you can end up making some truly lovely and great friends.
Yes it's about having fun, but making new friends too along the way.. Like-minded friends. That's so important too in this lifestyle I think.. So I like your ethos. (y) :)
Like minded? Unhinged? I should say.
:D

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
The reason we swing now is different from 10 years ago....as a married relationship develops, so does a swinging relationship. It evolves, there are mistakes and lessons to be learned. We swing because we like extracurricular sex. It is an addition to what we already have, not a replacement of and we have both always liked variety! So this is a way of enjoying varied sexual experiences together as a couple.
I see SO many people come into the club and they are trying swinging for all of the wrong reasons; the main being, 'our relationship is on the rocks, so we thought we'd try swinging to see if it helps!!!!' This is the moment I say that I don't want to give them a membership!!! lol
xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I see SO many people come into the club and they are trying swinging for all of the wrong reasons; the main being, 'our relationship is on the rocks, so we thought we'd try swinging to see if it helps!!!!' This is the moment I say that I don't want to give them a membership!!! lol

Yeah I can imagine..!
We see it all the time too. And it's sooo the wrong reasons. It won't repair a broken marriage or relationship. If anything it will seal the coffin.
Work at the issues first then think about it.

And you are spot on in my opinion, in saying this;

The reason we swing now is different from 10 years ago....as a married relationship develops, so does a swinging relationship. It evolves, there are mistakes and lessons to be learned. We swing because we like extracurricular sex. It is an addition to what we already have, not a replacement of and we have both always liked variety! So this is a way of enjoying varied sexual experiences together as a couple.

(y) Sums it up perfectly. About exploring and enjoying life together as one.. :)
xx

Reactions: Lace
W

wittowoo

monotony/gamy is not for me. I have always had a bit of a grasshopper brain, flitting from one thing to the other... i'm never going to be a 'one man woman' or a 'one woman woman' for that matter.... ;)

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Well I've been swinging 6 years and into BDSM for 17. I guess swinging maybe longer but I'm talking clubs socials etc. I first started with my wife at the time as we loved sex and wanted more enjoyment so this was the next step. We had a couple of bad meets where the guy of the couple harassed my wife so we stepped back from The scene. With me working long hours as the harassment from this couple we ended up Splitting up. I won't go into details but it put her off the scene.
So for me going back Into the scene was to Scratch that itch, I love meeting new people and having fun. Love sex and this worked well. I met my new partner out of the scene but we both lived this lifestyle. Now we have an open relationship, if we are horny we go have fun. But we spend important time together which does make the difference. Sex is enjoyment so why not enjoy it with more people. The person you cuddle up to at night is the person you are with. That connection Doesn't change when your honest from the start. So live free and have fun ;)
Sorry to hear that but you seem to have turned a corner and yes life is about fun and as long as both partners are happy go for it xx

M

meet_the_fockers

:X3:
Right I'm not happy at all, took your advice n swung my pants..........the old ladies in Marks n Sparks were not happy and to top off I got arrested for indecent exposure :X3:
Never take the advice, of someone who's sanity is questionable :whistle:

M

meet_the_fockers

xxx
Really oh dear!! How naive and stupid...It's certainly not a cure for a marriage/relationship thats failing... I think swinging should definately not be entered into, unless your relationship is rock solid... It would/could drive an even larger wedge... Into an already shaky relationship.
It's an extension for us... It's fun... It's enjoyable.. It's free..It's naughty.. Your a long time dead.. So Why the hell not!! ;)

C

covertmick

Well I just want to broaden the box that restricts us from doing things. So I thought i'd open my mind and try and find out more about life and people. Why not?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I just want to broaden the box that restricts us from doing things. So I thought i'd open my mind and try and find out more about life and people. Why not?
Exactly, swinging is explorative, fun, it's about being open minded and willing to try, about being tolerant.. And when it feels right, you will just fit in and feel natural with your friends. :)

S

Scott

From how I started out to how things are now is totally different. I originally joined a swinging site and like any young nieve lad I thought it was all sex sex sex, which back then it was more so than not. After the first few months I got bored with random meets and wanted to try the more social side of things so started attending clubs. The world of swinging went much deeper than I thought and I really loved the club scene, and that's why I still do it today. I love my bachelor lifestyle and swinging fits in perfectly, the clubs offer the party aspect of a nightclub and the no strings fun of a sex site. It's much better meeting people In person even if it's just a coffee or quick drink.

Reactions: Admin