Why Good Day To One And All

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

mrsupermaninthenorth

while you two are here, I have added some info to my about me but its still displaying that i need to fill it in within my alerts. Is there a pre requisite on how much needs to be added?

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

while you two are here, I have added some info to my about me but its still displaying that i need to fill it in within my alerts. Is there a pre requisite on how much needs to be added?
Hello again.. he who wears his undies on the outside welcome..
If youve filled in your pofile and added some piccies.
Try logging out and then back in. Voila..magic :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The alerts will tell you what is missing. No there is no pre-requisite amount of info you need to add but you should add some photos to your media then the messages should clear. Let me know if it doesn't.

M

meet_the_fockers

The alerts will tell you what is missing. No there is no pre-requisite amount of info you need to add but you should add some photos to your media then the messages should clear. Let me know if it doesn't.
Good day the strappon having a slow day are we :whistle: :D xx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Indeed, once you've added your info and profile pic, please logout and back in - and your account will update accordingly.
This is normal behaviour. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hmm it should be cleared by now.. Move around the site a little and if still nothing, adjust your avatar, then put the current one back up, then logout and back in. That should sort it.

M

mrsupermaninthenorth

ok cool cheers guy, sorry for all these teething issues. So guys can you explain what this site is all about, is it just a community where people share and talk about there experiences, or are people here to meet other swingers and maybes meet in real life?

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
People use the forums to interact, they are fun and this is where people can get to know you. There is also a meets and events section (see menu at top of the page), here you can find out what is going on or post your own meet if you want to. I'd suggest you join in the forums but also use the top menu to look around and see what there is. You will get used to the site, it's different but just dive in, nowt like experience, have fun. :)

27 April 2015
Hello and Welcome again, and as previously said we seriously hope you meet some new friends and have great fun along the way, when you revisit us and say hello again.

Reactions: Pearls