Why Social Swinging?

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Wow! Stealing a pic is one thing but to have your name and region is absolutely disgusting!
So pleased it was dealt with quick! Shocking behaviour what some people do! Xx
I am gobsmacked that it has been going on for 2 years!

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I am gobsmacked that it has been going on for 2 years!

XxxBibaxxX

Yeah I can imagine! I just can't imagine browsing through a site and seeing pics and information about myself I'd not put up!

I hope now it's dealt with your not letting them get to you too much! Xx

T

The_Bibas

Yeah I can imagine! I just can't imagine browsing through a site and seeing pics and information about myself I'd not put up!

I hope now it's dealt with your not letting them get to you too much! Xx
Imagine my kids finding it?
He has a second site running 40 of my photos which we are struggling to get removed..
I fear he as copied the originals and will open another site..
XxxBibaxxX

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
One day I will explain what happened to the catsuit...
Not a good story..
XxxBibaxxX
Yikes. I'm afraid to ask.

Seriously though I hope your current situation ends well. You can't live your life in this kind of fear. You may have to go to the cops if it persists.
Good luck Biba.

BNK
Xxx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Imagine my kids finding it?
He has a second site running 40 of my photos which we are struggling to get removed..
I fear he as copied the originals and will open another site..
XxxBibaxxX

Oh bloody hell Biba! I have a 24 year old daughter and 22 year old son...

I have tried to be as open with them as possible but I agree I don't want them knowing certain things or seeing me in certain light!

I am a professional at work and a good mum, work hard at both of them!

my private life is just that... Bloody private! People are damn right discusting as they don't think for one second, you are human and your life!

God I really hope it gets sorted out soon as I can't imagine how angry and stressed with it xx

T

The_Bibas

Oh bloody hell Biba! I have a 24 year old daughter and 22 year old son...

I have tried to be as open with them as possible but I agree I don't want them knowing certain things or seeing me in certain light!

I am a professional at work and a good mum, work hard at both of them!

my private life is just that... Bloody private! People are damn right discusting as they don't think for one second, you are human and your life!

God I really hope it gets sorted out soon as I can't imagine how angry and stressed with it xx
My kids are 15, 17 (awkward cow so don't need her grief), and a 23 year old who looks like me but is way worse and more opinionated on what I do than the pope is on Muslims...

I really don't need that shite.. Plus her boyfriend is a policeman and on another swing site and she does not know... He approached me...

Imagine the consequences..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy