Why you need to get off Facebook...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good video!
As I always say, there's NOTHING social about social media. Fact.
Yes we use Twitter for business, but no longer personally.

https://socialswinging.com/threads/facebook.788/

Can't stand it and we no longer use anything barely even our smart phones.
People are being brainwashed and turning into zombies.
Oooh I have 1290090 friends!

Who would actually come to your aid when you needed it?.
no one...

Nothing social about social media. ;)

Reactions: NotSoFireproof
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thats why I dont do social media and I have a life with real people, I have twitter for this business only and thats it, I do not use a mobile and if anyone wants me then knock my door or ring,
We now have a new wave of social media and apps like ******....old men just preying on the young as its for kids really that think they have friends...NOT only middle aged perverts that want to get involved....SAD BASTARDS and we see and here of them daily in this game....LOOK OUT its only going to get worse and there is nothing social about social media x

Reactions: Looby&Lew and Admin
E

EvilS

I stopped using my Facebook profile.
It became a site where everyone just posted pictures of there babies, dinner or other pointless crap I have no interest in.
People I sat next to in Science class 10 years ago would pass me in the street without saying a word and then add me on there.
I go on occasionally to check on the sports/teams I support but I mostly do that on Twitter now too - same with bands.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
28 May 2015
City
Nuremberg
I don't think people should delete their profiles but should practice greater social etiquette. It's very true, we don't have 848 friends! and we do have people who want to be your friend that wouldn't speak with you in person. On the overside of the argument, FB can be great for SEO if you know what you are doing.

E

EvilS

I went on Facebook today for the first time in ages.
Its the only way I knew to contact a girl we house shared with at Uni who now lives in Germany.
It is good that you can look pretty much anyone up and they have a profile.

I haven't missed the countless baby pictures you have to endure on it though pmsl.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
28 May 2015
I'm too lazy to watch the video. Why does everyone hate Facebook? I found several old friends that I had lost touch with, esp. my best friend whom I had not spoken to in years. Plus I select who I befriend very carefully and only have about 30 friends, and all my content is only shared with them and no one else.

I don't see too many baby pictures, but I'm on several pet groups, mainly for kitties. :D

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Now Facebook if used properly can be a very social and beneficial thing but only if used properly. I have minimal friends and don't add anyone unless I know them physically (not biblically) although I know more than a few of them in that way. But I also know how Facebook can take over your life I barely use it only to keep in touch with friends and family and on rare occasions to play games on there.

S

smutwizard

Never used it, never will. It's pointless, inane and a waste of time. Rant over.........................................for now
My pro-social media argument is that, just like life, your experience of it reflects the people you chose to follow or be friends with. My FB and twitter feeds are usually both entertaining and intelligent, because of the people I choose to associate with.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My pro-social media argument is that, just like life, your experience of it reflects the people you chose to follow or be friends with. My FB and twitter feeds are usually both entertaining and intelligent, because of the people I choose to associate with.
;)

Reactions: Admin