Winks

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Winks on profiles

• Express a direct desire to get to know them better

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Just to Like their profile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure what it's for?

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
27 April 2015
After a recent chat this morning, I got curious to see if opinions had changed.
On everyone's profile there is a wink button, if you were to use it, what would you all use the wink button for :-

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

On everyone's profile there is a wink button, if you were to use it, what would you all use the wink button for :-
To show interest..
I prefer to send a message, but then i'm not the wallflower type.. gauranteed some are..
I cant be bothered with the various steps.. i'm a non-conformist :D

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

As a id like to get to know you better. Initial interest i guess. If you get a wink back then you know its a mutual thing...or maybe a message back etc. Xx

Reactions: The-A-Team
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We know what this if for now. However as absolute newbies back in October we would have said that it was just to like a profile. X

D

Deleted member 3289

To show interest..
I prefer to send a message, but then i'm not the wallflower type.. gauranteed some are..
I cant be bothered with the various steps.. i'm a non-conformist :D
You've just made me in to a little winker! I'd never noticed the option before...

D

Deleted member 3289

I'm on a train so will try a little wink with my fellow passengers and find out what they think it means....