Winter

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Apparently winter destroys sex lives due to “seasonal affection disorder” o_O

Is this true?
Do you think winter effects your sex life?

D

Deleted member 11852

It definitely doesn't stop us.. Our bedroom is like a greenhouse in the summer and a freezer in the winter so more sex keeps you warm.. Or that's my excuse anyway.. In the summer we have to sleep naked because of the heat and that only leads to one thing... Me in the deep end with the fans blowing trying to dry the bedroom out.. W... :rofl:

L

LizandChris

I'm part reptile according to Liz, so I definately feel more like sex when it's hotter, love slippery sweaty sex

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Shocking and an inexcusable comment to make mp it belittles the lovely people youve met thus far
I equate a “sex life “ to something regular .... yes I’ve met some great people but it’s not been what I would consider regular and as for belittling people it wasn’t meant that way and this reply seems a little over the top for a lighthearted comment ...
Not according to your verifications :cautious::D
There’s been some I agree but not what I’d consider a normal sexlife ...

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I equate a “sex life “ to something regular .... yes I’ve met some great people but it’s not been what I would consider regular and as for belittling people it wasn’t meant that way and this reply seems a little over the top for a lighthearted comment ...

I thought you were a right Trollope :D:whistle:

24 November 2015

It may seem ott to you but put yourself in the people youve met shoes reading your lighthearted comment ,
Ive observed similar comments made in jest by others which have resulted in members leaving site

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It may seem ott to you but put yourself in the people youve met shoes reading your lighthearted comment ,
Ive observed similar comments made in jest by others which have resulted in members leaving site
Ok .... I’ll take a step back and stop contributing to threads for awhile that way I can’t cause offence ....

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
As I said above some people are unfortunate enough to suffer with SAD but fortunately it doesn't affect me. Having said that summer does seem better when people are dressed in slightly more revealing clothing. Or maybe I just like summer better as it offers more perving opportunities :whistle:

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Winter doesn’t stop us or slow down any of our fun. If anything the winter improves our sex life on the swinging scene. Many of you know we have a couple of very demanding hobbies, which limits our spare time to play. But from Oct too March we have far more free time.

D

Deleted member 11852

Another plus side to sex in the winter is it's a lot cheaper than than putting the central heating on.. That's got to be a win win situation.. Naughty sexy fun and saving money whilst you're doing it.. Now I know why I love the winter season so much... W.. :rofl: