Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas From Social Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello all you Sexy Peeps,
We would like to wish every one of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us at Social Swinging..

What a year it's been!
We're going from strength to strength and have achieved more than we could possibly have imagined in such a short space of time.

We have gained some amazing members, some amazing clubs have joined and we've just had nothing but good vibes from all of you.
There's been some changes along the way in this our second year..and your input made some of the biggest changes here. ;) (y)

We have an amazing team on board who are friendly, happy, know their jobs but do it for the love of this lifestyle, our site and the community itself. :love:
To all staff we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts - you do this voluntarily and unpaid, and we appreciate every minute you give to this. xx

@meet_the_fockers @Therapon @meandlis @SexyTatts

I am PROUD to say that we have an amazing base of solid, genuine and friendly members here - without which, this site would not continue to flourish the way it currently does.

We've made sure from the start that this is a fun, safe, friendly and relaxed place to be - and it will never change. It is this ethos that I instilled into the site from day one and we as a team make sure it stays that way.
You also make sure it stays that way by encouraging newbies and making sure that all newbies get a guiding hand if they become stuck, or even just ask for advice.

Thank you for being here but most of all thank you for your continued support of the site, our aims, ambitions and ethos.

Enjoy the parties, enjoy the festivities - most of all enjoy spending time with your loved ones.

We also wish you all a very healthy and prosperous 2017.
May all of your dreams and wishes come true.

Lots of love and best wishes
Admin & @Pearls xx

:christmas_tree::santa::xmas::santa::christmas_tree:

Reactions: Colin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
All the very best to you both, all the staff who support you, and the members old and new alike for a wonderful christmas and a magnificent new year in which this site im sure will continue to go from strengh to strength :mwah::tada::party:
Likewise and thank you so much for your support. I am sure 2017 will see the site just grow even more. :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

Why thankyou.. ere you don't alf go on a bit! ;)
Much love to each and everyone of you..near and far.. have a magical Christmas...

Twas, the night before Christmas, and all through the house.
Not a creature was stirring, except for my mouse.

No kids lived with me, so I thought I would chatter.
There'd be no damn reindeer, and no stupid clatter.

There'd be no fat elf, coming through my chimney.
I'll be alone, my computer and me.

I won't race to the window, to see him arrive.
I'll just sit right here..... with windows ninety-five.

There's no one I know, as I'm surfing around.
None of my regular buddies are found.

I went in some chat rooms, but quickly got out.
Age, sex, location is all that's about.

As, I was about to go check out the net.
I got an E-mail, that I didn't expect.

A lady told me, she had read my profile.
And, ask, if I might like to chat for a while.

She said, if I didn't, then she would just leave.
But, she was so lonely, on this Christmas eve.

She said, it's the first time, she'd ever been on.
But, she heard, computers, could be so much fun.

She said, the computer, was usually locked tight.
But, she said, her husband, left it on....... tonight.

He's away on some business, He'll be gone all night.
So, she thought she'd use it, "I guess it's alright".

She started to tell me, about her whole life.
How, she was expected to be a good wife.

She talked of her anger, frustrations, and needs.
Because, she was forced, to do such silly deeds.

She talked on and on, from one thing to the next.
Then finally told me.......she was oversexed.

She didn't have sex, with her husband, she told.
He's always too busy, and getting too old.

Then, she wrote me something, that made my heart vex.
She ask me to teach her, to have cyber-sex.

I said, if she wanted me to, that I could.
Then after an hour, she got really good.

After five hours, my fingers were sore.
I told her, that I couldn't go anymore.

She said, that was fine, because she was tired too.
And anyway, her husband, soon would be due.

She said she would be on, the same time next year.
Then ask, if I wouldn't mind, meeting her here.

She said, only.... on this night, she could be found.
It is only.... this night, her husband leaves town.

She said bye, and signed off.....and I had to pause.
I think I just cybered........with Mrs Santa Claus !!!!

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
@Admin @Pearls I know how much effort you put into keeping this site going and some of the stuff that goes on in the background that most people are not aware of. I think we would all like to say thank you for all you do. Hope you and the family have a merry and relaxing Christmas and all the best for 2017

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Merry Christmas to you and your family
We will be forever in ur debt :xmas:
Aww thankyou, and to you and yours. :love: x
@Admin @Pearls I know how much effort you put into keeping this site going and some of the stuff that goes on in the background that most people are not aware of. I think we would all like to say thank you for all you do. Hope you and the family have a merry and relaxing Christmas and all the best for 2017
Thank you so very much - we will most certainly try! :)

Enjoy, be merry and don't do anything I wouldn't do. :D :sneaky:
@meet_the_fockers that's brilliant. x
:santa: :pressie:

Reactions: Steed99
D

Deleted member 2610

Merry Xmas to you both and the family.
2016 made good friends with you both and the family...it's been great fun.
Thank you for trusting me to help in my own way and letting me lurk in those corners.
Onwards you go into 2017 which will be the year to remember xx

:christmas_tree::party::tada:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you for this wonderful site and all the time and effort that goes into it often with very little thanks. May next year be more spectacular and successful than this one.
Love Looby and Lew xx:love::love:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Merry Xmas to you both and the family.
2016 made good friends with you both and the family...it's been great fun.
Thank you for trusting me to help in my own way and letting me lurk in those corners.
Onwards you go into 2017 which will be the year to remember xx

:christmas_tree::party::tada:
Ahhh you're most welcome! Thank you for your help and invaluable input! :) have an amazing time okay?
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you for this wonderful site and all the time and effort that goes into it often with very little thanks. May next year be more spectacular and successful than this one.
Love Looby and Lew xx:love::love:
Aww thank you so much. You too both. Enjoy yourselves okay and get some rest!! Both of you.
Orders. ;) xx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Mr Admin and Pearls. What can I say that we've not said before. Your hard work in creating Social Swinging and refining it, has been brilliant. There is nothing else like it within this wonderful lifestyle we all relish. My involvement over this past year or so has been really enjoyable including meeting both of you and many of the staff team. Thanks for the time and effort put in by everyone and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. A nice as spending time on this site is, I hope you all can put that to one side for the greater part of Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends.

Personally, my daughter (her partner will be manning one of the blue light ambulances on Christmas Day) and I will be heading to London to spend time with family. On Boxing Day it's back to be with my 2nd family at The Vanilla Alternative for the Boxing Day Lock In. Happy Christmas everyone.:xmas:

P

peakcouple

A very Merry Xmas and a wonderful New Year, bringing everything you would wish, to you both and to all the others who work so hard to make SS the very best swinging site we've ever found - and in the last 12 years we've tried a few. :xmas:Seasonal greetings and love to all others on this site, particularly those who contribute so much nad make this a great place to be! :xmas-puds:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mr Admin and Pearls. What can I say that we've not said before. Your hard work in creating Social Swinging and refining it, has been brilliant. There is nothing else like it within this wonderful lifestyle we all relish. My involvement over this past year or so has been really enjoyable including meeting both of you and many of the staff team. Thanks for the time and effort put in by everyone and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. A nice as spending time on this site is, I hope you all can put that to one side for the greater part of Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends.

Personally, my daughter (her partner will be manning one of the blue light ambulances on Christmas Day) and I will be heading to London to spend time with family. On Boxing Day it's back to be with my 2nd family at The Vanilla Alternative for the Boxing Day Lock In. Happy Christmas everyone.:xmas:
Thank you Mr Steed. It's been an amazing year this - blown last year out of the water by miles. We've met you several times now and it's been completely our pleasure.
Thank you for the support on the site, the support you gave to us on our 1st birthday, FoF and your continued support to us while at the VA and clubs and everything you do for us. You're part of the furniture now old bean... ;)
Enjoy time in London, you work seriously hard and thoroughly deserve it. :love: (y) Merry Christmas to you and yours.

A very Merry Xmas and a wonderful New Year, bringing everything you would wish, to you both and to all the others who work so hard to make SS the very best swinging site we've ever found - and in the last 12 years we've tried a few. :xmas:Seasonal greetings and love to all others on this site, particularly those who contribute so much nad make this a great place to be! :xmas-puds:
Ah thank you both so very much, I am humbled by your kind words. It's cliched, but when you read comments like this, we know why we did it and it makes all the hurdles we've faced (and continue to) seem like nothing.
Thank you so very much and it's been amazing having you here and getting to know you. You made an entrance, pulled up a chair and made yourself at home and now it's like you've always been here.
Thank you both and here's to 2017! :love:

:xmas:

D

Deleted member 2978

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. or what ever festival or day or event you celebrate at this time of year. May you have good health, wealth and good friendships both old and new in the coming year.

D

Deleted member 2978

On another note, please take the time to give a thought, prayer or ???? to those who either are working thru the holidays as member of the police on the beat, fire department, the ambulance crews and the 999 call handlers, the nurses and doctors and hospital staff who keep us well and care for those who need medical attention. and coast guard and also to those in our armed forces who are on duty through out the world keeping us safe from terrorism and other threats. Bless them all and may they have a peaceful and quiet holiday time

Reactions: Looby&Lew
M

meet_the_fockers

On another note, please take the time to give a thought, prayer or ???? to those who either are working thru the holidays as member of the police on the beat, fire department, the ambulance crews and the 999 call handlers, the nurses and doctors and hospital staff who keep us well and care for those who need medical attention. and coast guard and also to those in our armed forces who are on duty through out the world keeping us safe from terrorism and other threats. Bless them all and may they have a peaceful and quiet holiday time
Thankyou.. im working boxing day eluded xmas day this year. :D
But nice sentiments thankyou... xxxxx

D

Deleted member 2978

Thankyou.. im working boxing day eluded xmas day this year. :D
But nice sentiments thankyou... xxxxx
It's always tough to be working thru these holidays. in my 10 years in USAF I worked 5 Christmas eves and 4 Christmases including two in Sicily at a remote site. and 10 New Years Days...so New Years lost its lustre (damn brit spellings) after awhile LOL stay safe and thank you for the job you do.