Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas From Social Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just would like to say a merry Christmas to you all at SS!

We have now completed our house and job moves and just hope to see you all soon!

We are now close to mingles so will be aiming in the new year to have a well deserved visit!

Merry Christmas once again and thanks to all the team x
Aww that's amazing both well done and congratulations.
Merry Christmas to you too and thank you so much x

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
On another note, please take the time to give a thought, prayer or ???? to those who either are working thru the holidays as member of the police on the beat, fire department, the ambulance crews and the 999 call handlers, the nurses and doctors and hospital staff who keep us well and care for those who need medical attention. and coast guard and also to those in our armed forces who are on duty through out the world keeping us safe from terrorism and other threats. Bless them all and may they have a peaceful and quiet holiday time
Thank you . ..my hubby is one of these...Christmas Eve, Christmas Day , Boxing Day and the following day :cry::rofl::D:love:

D

davange

Yes I totally agree with everyone. Merry Christmas to you both and happy new year onwards and upwards I hope.
Have a great rest lol xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes I totally agree with everyone. Merry Christmas to you both and happy new year onwards and upwards I hope.
Have a great rest lol xx
Thank you so much for your support. We will certainly try!
Enjoy, drink and be merry.
Very Merry Christmas to you both x