Wolf Whistles ?? Hate Crime ??

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Just read a piece in a newspaper that "wolf whistles" may be classed as "hate crime" !! Working in an industry know for the wolf whistles do the ladies object to this or would they walk on with a wry smile taking it as a compliment to how sexy they looked ??
The world gone mad
Yep PC gone mad....
hate crime? meh.... I get it can be viewed as somewhat sexist, especially with millennials - but hate crime?
really.....

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I remember when you could wolf whistle a lady and she'd smile and be a bit coy about getting one. As long as there's no verbal comments I think it's ok :0))
The good old days .... Where have they gone ... :(
I would agree a hairy arsed builder hanging off a scaffold shouting "shows yer tits love " is not on even back in the day ...

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Hate crime??? Never! I would always take it as a compliment but other comments not so much. I was out running earlier on in the year at tea time when a car that was stopped at traffic lights with four men in hi-viz in it wound the window down and shouted nice tits. So I just said thanks, you too. His mates thought it was hilarious xx

D

Deleted member 2610

Hate crime??? Never! I would always take it as a compliment but other comments not so much. I was out running earlier on in the year at tea time when a car that was stopped at traffic lights with four men in hi-viz in it wound the window down and shouted nice tits. So I just said thanks, you too. His mates thought it was hilarious xx
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:X

Reactions: Looby&Lew and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Oh just in case you were wondering it's
my thoughts exactly ....(y)

Agreed ! (y)

Oh well now you mention it ... He was right ....:sneaky::sneaky::whistle::whistle::D

Last edited by a moderator:
19 March 2015
Witwoo.... nice tits :rofl: x
It's okay, I mean when it's leery and pervy, then yeah that's OTT but who doesn't enjoy a wolf whistle now and again? It's a confidence booster eh?

Same with me - Mr. I often get smiles and cheeky grins from ladies, doesn't bother me in the slightest :D

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Witwoo.... nice tits :rofl: x
It's okay, I mean when it's leery and pervy, then yeah that's OTT but who doesn't enjoy a wolf whistle now and again? It's a confidence booster eh?

Same with me - Mr. I often get smiles and cheeky grins from ladies, doesn't bother me in the slightest :D
:whistle::whistle::whistle:alrite welsh stud muffin :rofl::p:love::love:xxxx

D

Deleted member 1402

deffo PC gone mad and certainly not hate crime.
I don't get wolf whistles anymore, when I was slinky and slender I got them often and me being me, I'd just flash a big grin (or my arse if I was wearing a mini skirt!)
Whilst being on holiday with my youngest, stunning sis, if there was a fit guy walking by, I'd call out "Fittie", much to her embarrassment!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
deffo PC gone mad and certainly not hate crime.
I don't get wolf whistles anymore, when I was slinky and slender I got them often and me being me, I'd just flash a big grin (or my arse if I was wearing a mini skirt!)
Whilst being on holiday with my youngest, stunning sis, if there was a fit guy walking by, I'd call out "Fittie", much to her embarrassment!
:whistle::whistle::whistle::D