• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Women In Corsets

M

Mootje

This thread is dedicated to the corset

@Coupleforfun @mrandmrs30plus @mrandmrspink @legseleven @2ofus @meet_the_fockers @Pearls @Admin @Achingmember @Bumpngrind2014 @scrunchymuffet @Scrumps @cazbella69 @The-A-Team @H_G_CambsCouple @Happy Couple @Shelley @EmmaB
The corset, provides definition to the feminine form, this intimate piece of lingerie, does it turn us guys on big time ? this garment can evoke sensuality? Do you girls Feel like a sensual power over us poor men when u wear em ?
And for all Pls feel free to invite whoever to come n join the thread and hope to see some nice comments / thoughts/ Pics of the Corset / Burlesque

C

cazbella69

I love corsets, they always make me feel very sexy. There are some really gorgeous ones to chose from too

Reactions: Mootje
M

Mootje

For me yes Seeing a woman in a Corsest emmmm get me starting LOL, and yes it get the good nice manners of me Up emmm trying to be very polite as Rules LOL

Reactions: Pearls
C

cazbella69

Tried to take a photo of a few of them but says I haven't added any media. I have loads

Reactions: Mootje
C

Coupleforfun

I love corsets, however they make my moobs look big
I much prefer to see a female wearing them Sadly we sold all our stock off, we had many at one time.

M

Mootje

Do you mean uploading them to the site? If so you'll need to upload them to the gallery?
Let me know in our messages if you need a hand and I will of course help.
Hello Big Bear how u doing 2day did u missed me all day long

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
To attach an image in a thread, select > upload a file > choose image > click upload and wait for it to fully upload and then you will have the option to attach it into your post either as a thumbnail, a full image or an attachment.

For the gallery please go to the gallery > add media > create new album > select files > upload and wait for approval.
Once approved (if they are okay) they will show in your albums and then you will have access to the gallery.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…