• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Worst Fetish For You

MOTM

18 July 2015
That you think is or simply

Everyone enjoys different scenarios and kink but we all can’t enjoy what others are into.
For me it would be dressing up as a baby, wearing nappies and sucking a dummy or breast for role play.
Just not for me to watch or get involved in.

Over to you kinksters

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Anything that involves pee and/or poo, and of course anything that involves the term 'sexy school girl' (especially if said girl is under the age of 25 because dam that is some creepy shit) and 'sexy/naughty nurses' I'll admit I have a thing for nurses but that comes from a deep respect for the profession and I can attest that the is nowt sexy about a nurse in her uniform after a shift.

Ohhhhh are forced bisexuality is a no no for me.

Reactions: Therapon

MOTM

18 July 2015
Anything to do with scat, needles, blood, adult/baby and probably a few I haven't thought of.
I can’t get my head around the adult baby thing and breast feeding men. I think there must be something psychological going on there..

Reactions: Mojomuff

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I can’t get my head around the adult baby thing and breast feeding men. I think there must be something psychological going on there..

Each to their own I guess but yes not something I can understand either. Regressing to an infant and/or wearing nappies certainly isn't for me but if others get enjoyment out of it then good for them. I have nothing against role play, in fact there are some things that can be a real turn on for me but adult/baby, nah.

MOTM

18 July 2015
Cwtchy coo

25 July 2016
Dont care about the adult baby thing or breast feeding but sucking a tit is something different lol

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’m not one to knock folk with a particular kink/fetish but what the hell is this pup thing all about, I mean a collar I get but woofing and eating dog food! I see the little and master but why a dog? I’m just picturing his nibs throwing me a bowl of dog food or a bone

MOTM

9 November 2015

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…