Worst Fetish For You

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That you think is :sick: or simply o_O

Everyone enjoys different scenarios and kink but we all can’t enjoy what others are into.
For me it would be dressing up as a baby, wearing nappies and sucking a dummy or breast for role play.
Just not for me to watch or get involved in.

Over to you kinksters :sneaky:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Anything that involves pee and/or poo, and of course anything that involves the term 'sexy school girl' (especially if said girl is under the age of 25 because dam that is some creepy shit) and 'sexy/naughty nurses' I'll admit I have a thing for nurses but that comes from a deep respect for the profession and I can attest that the is nowt sexy about a nurse in her uniform after a shift.

Ohhhhh are forced bisexuality is a no no for me.

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I can’t get my head around the adult baby thing and breast feeding men. I think there must be something psychological going on there..

Each to their own I guess but yes not something I can understand either. Regressing to an infant and/or wearing nappies certainly isn't for me but if others get enjoyment out of it then good for them. I have nothing against role play, in fact there are some things that can be a real turn on for me but adult/baby, nah.

Reactions: Mojomuff
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Each to their own I guess but yes not something I can understand either. Regressing to an infant and/or wearing nappies certainly isn't for me but if others get enjoyment out of it then good for them. I have nothing against role play, in fact there are some things that can be a real turn on for me but adult/baby, nah.
Cwtchy coo :D

25 July 2016
I can’t get my head around the adult baby thing and breast feeding men. I think there must be something psychological going on there..
Dont care about the adult baby thing or breast feeding but sucking a tit is something different lol :tits:

Reactions: Mojomuff
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I’m not one to knock folk with a particular kink/fetish but what the hell is this pup thing all about, I mean a collar I get but woofing and eating dog food! I see the little and master but why a dog? I’m just picturing his nibs throwing me a bowl of dog food or a bone :eek: :D

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’m not one to knock folk with a particular kink/fetish but what the hell is this pup thing all about, I mean a collar I get but woofing and eating dog food! I see the little and master but why a dog? I’m just picturing his nibs throwing me a bowl of dog food or a bone :eek: :D
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls