Would Anyone Be Up For A Christmas..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

I know Miss T. We're fighting it. But the buggers have us in a tight spot. Wish it wasn't the case.
Sadly it's not even corporate. I'm doing this so people can cam chat to each other through their phones. Only site able to do so. To have that, we have to sacrifice. Trust me, I don't like it one bit, but must sadly conform. Xx
Conformity is surrender and the first step to an OAP home..
I will visit you..
In a nurses outfit
NO knickers

XxxxBIBAxxxx

Reactions: Cheeky_Demon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Paranoid er hmm cheeky shit... :D.. ha i shall leave you in twinkles capable mitts.. im sure, she can find something brokennnnn. ;)
Night.
What's paranoid or who is? :p
Have an amazing evening you and see you tomorrow :love: x

We will accept some avatars peeps but please, as you've seen, they must be clean for Apple and Google.
Or we lose our Apps.
Thank you sexies x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Paranoid er hmm cheeky shit... :D.. ha i shall leave you in twinkles capable mitts.. im sure, she can find something brokennnnn. ;)
Night.
What's paranoid or who is? :p
Have an amazing evening you and see you tomorrow :love: x
Thank you sexies x

Ahhh now it makes sense! You thought I rated your post as paranoid... When in fact I rated it as feel the love, but missed as I was on my phone and I pressed the one next to it; paranoid.. Sorry Mrs MTF, you know how it is. Omm some family time = wine! oops... fat fingers. :X3:
Makes sense now.....
Enjoy all. :) x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
27 April 2015
So what's, happening re the Christmas Avatars, , have we got a hot list and voting yet, or is it not happening, ?? Seems to have all gone quiet