Would You...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Eat all the foam bananas at a pic n mix....
Maybe i should be a bit more ambitious, think ill try again later :rofl::rofl:

M

meet_the_fockers

Eat all the foam bananas at a pic n mix....
Maybe i should be a bit more ambitious, think ill try again later :rofl::rofl:
God think jimmy choos.. a pair to match every outfit. And prada knickers :D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Steal a plane and fly everyone to a great big swingers party in Barbados :D
Neil xxx
(That was me with the pic n mix too btw, still like the idea :rofl:)

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Break the law if you knew you wouldn't get caught?

What would you do?
I prefer the excitement of getting caught..
So from a fantasy point of view.. No I wouldn't break the law unless it had risks..
As for breaking the law in general..
Absolutely.. I can't afford to get caught because I have a very long list to get through .. You are not on it..
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
If you knew you would never be caught then laws would have no force.

Depends on the law and how stupid/sensible it is.

Not like I go joy-riding on crack or nuffink, guv'nor, but I firmly believe that rules are for the guidance of the wise and the blind obeyance of fools.

M

meet_the_fockers

If you knew you would never be caught then laws would have no force.

Depends on the law and how stupid/sensible it is.

Not like I go joy-riding on crack or nuffink, guv'nor, but I firmly believe that rules are for the guidance of the wise and the blind obeyance of fools.
:rolleyes:
Couldn't agree more.. (n)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3411

Never anything that causes loss or harm to others. Generally I (Ste) am a goody two shoes..

D

Deleted member 3411

.....i did say Generally :devil:...that isn't ALL the time.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Some vague rules to live by...

1. There are no exceptions to the rule that everyone thinks are an exception to the rules.
2. Lying to policemen is never wrong.
3. Only the ridiculous survive.
4. Doing what you're told is generally overrated.
5. A lot of people never use their initiative, because no one told them to.
6. There's no such thing as justice and there's nothing you can do about it. The more useful lesson I learnt was that there's no point in behaving yourself.
7. Graffiti is one of few tools you have if you have almost nothing. And even if you don't come up with a picture to cure world poverty you can make someone smile while they're having a piss.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Some vague rules to live by...

1. There are no exceptions to the rule that everyone thinks are an exception to the rules.
2. Lying to policemen is never wrong.
3. Only the ridiculous survive.
4. Doing what you're told is generally overrated.
5. A lot of people never use their initiative, because no one told them to.
6. There's no such thing as justice and there's nothing you can do about it. The more useful lesson I learnt was that there's no point in behaving yourself.
7. Graffiti is one of few tools you have if you have almost nothing. And even if you don't come up with a picture to cure world poverty you can make someone smile while they're having a piss.
(y)

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
Would have to b sneak into Buckingham palace with a naughty lady and have naughty kinky fun in the queens bed just to see her face when she catches me and say One is not amused by ur antics

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Would have to b sneak into Buckingham palace with a naughty lady and have naughty kinky fun in the queens bed just to see her face when she catches me and say One is not amused by ur antics
I've fucked in the headmaster's bed at the Lycée Français in South Kensington :)

Not quite as cool as Buck House but it was funny

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Do a really big robbery like fort Knox or something so I can live like a king for the rest of my life

P

peakcouple

Yes, we walk on the fells with our dog off the lead, according to a Blair-era law dogs have to be on short leads in such country between March and July. He's properly trained so that's one law we always disobey.

And sometimes we drive at 80mph on motorways.

As the old saying goes, "Laws are made for the guidance of the wise and the observation of fools!"

So sue us!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485