Wow! This is so wierd and wonderful!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
O

OLDMickygred

Hi! I'm Mick. I'm very very new to this! Wondered about it for a long while! Would be great to meet some very sexxxy ladies! Preferably into wearing latex/rubber and killer heel boots/shoes!! And would also luv to chat to anyone who would like to pass on their experience and knowledge! The do's and don'ts so to speak!!!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi and welcome, there are plenty of help and advice for you in the forums, get stuck in and have a good nose around xxxx

O

OLDMickygred

I will! I've only been on here for a couple of hours, and I'm hooked!!! Can't wait to really get to know the site and then, dare I say it meet some stunning ladies!!!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There is plenty of lovely things to see and we also have members here that are big into latex and rubber xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes there's a huge call for latex, rubber etc and lots of very nice and sexy peeps here.
The site is very socially friendly and welcoming too.. :)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hello @Mickygred and welcome, hope you are enjoying the site. Yes the site is wondeful, its jut some of the people who are wierd - no names mentioned :lol:

Reactions: Admin