Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

You Only Have 2 Hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by anniefanniewannie22, 3 October 2016.

1. I'm just thinking what I would do if I had 2 hours where I could be instantly transported anywhere my heart desired. There's no expense spared on this thread and you could do anything you wished. How would you use this gift ?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Great thread Annie will have to think but will be back with answer:whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would be transported to the banks of the river Nile, watching the sun turn red as it set over the valley of kings, sipping champagne with my hubby..... 2 hours of bliss

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. It's a once only gift (y)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mmmm let me see I private beach in Barbados with a milf to entertain and please me:whistle:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Cayo coco ;)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Click send and away you go (y)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Would like to try that place 'Hedonism' in Jamaica, swinging and nudity in the Caribbean sun with lots of like-minded people... and rum!

• Like Like x 3
  9. I will bring you back after 2 hours it's not Armageddon day x

• Like Like x 1
  10. Can I send you next week after hurricane Matthew has finished lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Yeah I can still bring you back from there (y)

12. Go on then :palm: but I'm coming with you on that one (y)

13. Swinging during a hurricane might be a very exciting experience! Not on the beach though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. :whistle: Any thing else........ Would u like an igloo too with lots of furs and and open views of the night sky :lol:

15. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

Somewhere quiet no work and no tourists please x

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. How about I send you to the moon, I hear it's very quite and not known for tourism (y) I will include a telescope and wine and you can have 2 hours of total peace, but still keep your eyes on us :D xx

• Like Like x 2
  17. Inside the bank volt in fort Knox so I can bring a few gold bars back with me. Failing that I would like to spend a couple of hours in bed with Sandra bullock.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I will send you with a hold-all for them gold bars (y)

• Like Like x 1
  19. There are nicer places than there for all of that....;)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Just realised that due to health and safety reasons your transportation has been delayed due to the natural disaster policy and procedures, hurricane Matthew still en-route to your chosen destination.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Please tell (y) I might send myself there :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Two hours actually getting to drive one of my cars would be good at the moment.... but 2 hours with anyone of the ladies here would be heaven .... :sneaky::sneaky::devil:

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice