Your best attributes, your worst faults

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

Not just physical, also character traits, would you change anything about yourself or are you happy with who you are ?

Personally i think my sense of humour is my best attribute, although it can be a little dry at times, but a close second would be my manners, i always try to be polite, understanding and a gentleman ( except with my nutty neighbours when they play headache music at 3 am ).

Worst faults . . . I'm impulsive, can be a bit of a grumpy old git with people who are disrespectful (especially religious groups who come knocking at the door ), oh and i have a tendency to spam on the forums :whistle: :whistle::whistle:

Physically my best and worst are the same thing . . . the thick, bushy monobrow, some love it some hate it, but its staying !!

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ohhh thats a hard one... erm best. Im loyal and always honest. I care deeply for my patients. I would fight to the end, along side my freinds, when im wrong i say so.
My worst, hmmm im impulsive. I say what i think. Im stubborn.
i over think things...

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
18 July 2015
This is hard and umm.. Ok my best, Im way to soft with everyone but It takes a lot for me to trust and that is down to business, I can be your best friend for life and will always care, most say Im funny but I dont know, just daft.
Worst, same as missy, Im stubborn and like to stand my ground and am never wrong..:whistle:

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'd say I'm comfortable with the way I am and the only thing I would consider changing is my hieght. My best attibutes are that I am always willing to help out which is why I do voluntary work, I'm tolerant and think I have a sense of humour. My worst attributes, I can be quite grumpy if things don't go well, I don't take very well to people who will not take No as an answer and I can be very quiet until I feel comfortable.

Reactions: Admin
4 October 2015
City
Leicester
My worst attribute would most definatly be my sense of humour. It rubs some people the wrong way but it's there loss imo.

Best attribute - probably my loyalty. If you are on my good side I'd do almost anything for you.... almost.

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015
Hmmmm Me drop a couple of stone, harder said than done after been sat driving a large vehicle for the last 20+ years and little exercise, Mrs A Team, sorry guys she wants smaller boobs !!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::(:(:boobies: most other things we are comfy in our own skins with completely to press lol xx

Reactions: Pearls
12 December 2015
City
Bedford
My best and worse trait is probably the same thing - my relentless, take no prisoners, confidence. But it does me more favours than it harms so it isn't changing :lol:

Physically I'd like my hair back and a little less weight but I seem to be one of those people who look better as they age so on the whole I can't complain!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls