Your biggest fetish/turn on?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Mummification is great, you can use clingfilm or pallet wrap, goes grest with teasing with a vibe wand. Head can be left uncovered or covered up. But essentially you wrap someone up so that they can't move, leave gaps or not for things you may want to do, cheaper than a sleepsack.

Vacbed, yeah essentially you suck the air out, again you can have them with the head full out, but means the rest of you is immobilized again works well with the vibe wand.
I’m not getting wrapped in cling film, no way. I’ll look like a turkey crown on a buffet :D I do kind of like the idea of a vac bed and we have discussed it but this where you would have to completely trust the person you are with.
Good for you for trying all these different experiences (y)

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
I’m not getting wrapped in cling film, no way. I’ll look like a turkey crown on a buffet :D I do kind of like the idea of a vac bed and we have discussed it but this where you would have to completely trust the person you are with.
Good for you for trying all these different experiences (y)
HAHA you can get different colours of wrap, there's a guy in Manchester who did someone up to look like a Nutcracker and Power Ranger, so similar tonrope work if you get someone whose really good they can do a lot.
Well if I ever get a vacbed of my own it would be 1 without the head covered.
Well you have to have a lot of trust to do stuff like this even for simple stuff, I have turned a lot away because chatting to them just sends the wrong vibes and feel that they don't understand it, and have ended and walked out of a session before when things went beyond what had been agreed and something I wasn't into.
I have learnt that life can be to short, so if you want to try something you need to put yourself out there and go for it and I haven't had any regrets.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
HAHA you can get different colours of wrap, there's a guy in Manchester who did someone up to look like a Nutcracker and Power Ranger, so similar tonrope work if you get someone whose really good they can do a lot.
Well if I ever get a vacbed of my own it would be 1 without the head covered.
Well you have to have a lot of trust to do stuff like this even for simple stuff, I have turned a lot away because chatting to them just sends the wrong vibes and feel that they don't understand it, and have ended and walked out of a session before when things went beyond what had been agreed and something I wasn't into.
I have learnt that life can be to short, so if you want to try something you need to put yourself out there and go for it and I haven't had any regrets.
Great attitude. Bravery helps too :p

D

Deleted member 19022

It's a common thing I guess, but we both love stockings and shoes/boots.
We both also really find mutual masturbation a huge kink/turn on.

To be fair we have a few things that really get us going, and we are completely relaxed with each other. In total tune.

What about you - what gets you going the most?
Answer on a postcard please :D xxx

Spill. ;)
For me its got to be stockings and suspenders. The feel of the nylons and suspenders belt is amazing

26 August 2020
City
Tulsa
Well my most consuming fantasy and fetish is to be a designated come dump come cleaner sex slave for a group of bisexual freaks who intend on using me till I'm totally exhausted