Your On A Desert Island......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
:eek:but what about the quiz? Is there wifi on this island?:rofl:
Nah you're right, sod the quiz. Sorry @meandlis but needs must and we have an offer we cannot refuse :p.

Errrm V should we tell @debE and @Lexi we're sailing on Thursday or should I just club them and grab them? :whistle:

B x
I will tell them but get your club ready in case they say they are "busy" ;)

N xxx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Nah you're right, sod the quiz. Sorry @meandlis but needs must and we have an offer we cannot refuse :p.

Errrm V should we tell @debE and @Lexi we're sailing on Thursday or should I just club them and grab them? :whistle:

B x

Awwwww you kinky sods! club me and grab me ay!

You do know I'm a willing victim, but I still want tied up, spanked and dragged off to the island! ;) xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Part of the technical reasons, for the quiz not being on for the past few weeks, is that I've been setting up the 'coco-fi' on every desert island, between here and the edge of the world, capable of holding a small-but-sexy populace. Therefore, there is no excuse for missing the quiz. Transmission ends.

:D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Part of the technical reasons, for the quiz not being on for the past few weeks, is that I've been setting up the 'coco-fi' on every desert island, between here and the edge of the world, capable of holding a small-but-sexy populace. Therefore, there is no excuse for missing the quiz. Transmission ends.

:D
Phew that's taken a weight off our minds. Thank you QM :rofl:

N xxx

19 March 2015
You are stuck on a desert island and you can choose one member ( couples count as one choice) to take with you...... So who would you choose and why?. Remember to tag them in of course so they can see it.

We will start.... We would take @Baldricknkaz Just because Balders is so funny and we would be constantly entertained and We would like to get to know Kaz more and...... well you know ;);)

View attachment 41815
Can we pick one member though per individual reply? :D