Your Story Or Fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Write here an experience you have had or would like to have, no names of course :sneaky:

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Some of you have heard this story but for those that havent.
Our first ever 3sum.
Ry was just 19 and had just started a relationship with what turned out to be a long time girlfriend.
We were house sitting for my mother who lived in a large house out in the sticks.
We invited Rys g/f over for an evening.
There was a large hot tub in the garden under a pagoda type construction, we all ended up in aforesaid hot tub. pitch black night sky with lots of stars, snow on the ground, wine consumed, bathing suits removed during a bit of foreplay. I distinctly remember the g/f kissing Ry passionately then pulling back and looking me in the eye as I moved in to kiss Ry. (HOT).
After a while we all tiptoed through the snow in to the house where we settled down in front of a raging log fire on a white sheepskin rug and did what came naturally. My first experience of sharing Ry with another female, and of being with another female whilst she was busy between Rys legs.
It truly was a magical experience for all, the kind of encounter you read about in books or see in a film, and I feel truly blessed to have had that night of fun. X G

Reactions: fincon
19 March 2015
Well what a morning here!
Bit of a late night, lots of work going on so I stayed in bed longer than usual today. So after the school run etc @Pearls made me a cup of tea and brought it up to wake me up. I told her to climb into bed with me for a cwtch as I was partially awake anyway.

As she undressed, I saw she was wearing new underwear - dark blue almost purple colour (midnight blue) and really lacy, very sexy underwear..
Naturally I woke up rather sharpish :D
Anyway so she clambered into bed with me and the scent of her body spray, her hair running down her back.. her hips gyrating on me, her cold feet :barefoot: - all of it spun me into instant arousal.
I grabbed a hold of her hips and started stroking her back. She of course, responded..

I was soon to pull off her new underwear, careful though not to rip them - which is admittedly a habit of mine :oops: and spread her legs so I could taste her now damp cleft..
She arched her back in instant ecstasy & pleasure.. But she had no idea what I was about to do.
So I thrusted deep inside her as she gasped in pleasure. Then continued to pleasure her orally.. Again I thrusted deep into her now soaking wet crevice..
As I did so, I reached up to the bed's headboard (we have a sleigh bed) where I always have the lead for the Doxy III wand. :ninja:

She reacted instantly, it's steel after all and very cold :D But she wriggled and writhed, the first one came and came so hard she was jumping - so I rest my arm across her hips and put weight on her to stop her from wriggling..
Then another came.. by this point she was uncontrollable! So I had to put more weight on her, now making this a very much forced orgasm situation.
As she orgasmed again, this time much harder, she begged me to stop - but that's not how we do things.. :sneaky:

I kept on and she was moaning loudly and begging me to stop.. but I keep up the pressure and keep her going until I know she can't take any more. She orgasmed so hard this time, she started crying.. actually crying.. Then the final wave went through her body, at which point I stop, put her into the foetal position and thrust deeply inside of her so we reach a higher climax together.
Sweat was running down us both and she was still having orgasms.. I could feel all of it.

The bedsheets were soaking and I curled into her back, stroked her body all over and took care of her the way I know how to.

741d0b1bede8ab2e44034822055a5848--lifestyle-quotes-you-are-mine.jpg 77764912-352-k73508.jpg

What a fucking exhilarating morning... :sneaky: :sneaky: xx

Reactions: Stew
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Bit of a late night, lots of work going on so I stayed in bed longer than usual today. So after the school run etc @Pearls made me a cup of tea and brought it up to wake me up. I told her to climb into bed with me for a cwitch as I was partially awake anyway.

As she undressed, I saw she was wearing new underwear - dark blue almost purple colour (midnight blue) and really lacy, very sexy underwear..
Anyway so she clambered into bed with me and the scent of her body spray, her hair running down her back.. her hips gyrating on me, her cold feet :barefoot: - all of it spun me into instant arousal.
I grabbed a hold of her hips and started stroking her back. She of course, responded..

I was soon to pull off her new underwear, careful though not to rip them - which is admittedly a habit of mine :oops: and spread her legs so I could taste her now damp cleft..
She arched her back in instant ecstasy & pleasure.. But she had no idea what I was about to do.
So I thrusted deep inside her as she gasped in pleasure. Then continued to pleasure her orally.. Again I thrusted deep into her now soaking wet crevice..
As I did so, I reached up to the bed's headboard (we have a sleigh bed) where I always have the lead for the Doxy III wand. :ninja:

She reacted instantly, it's steel after all and very cold :D But she wriggled and writhed, the first one came and came so hard she was jumping - so I rest my arm across her hips and put weight on her to stop her from wriggling..
Then another came.. by this point she was uncontrollable! So I had to put more weight on her, now making this a very much forced orgasm situation.
As she orgasmed again, this time much harder, she begged me to stop - but that's not how we do things.. :sneaky:

I kept on and she was moaning loudly and begging me to stop.. but I keep up the pressure and keep her going until I know she can't take any more. She orgasmed so hard this time, she started crying.. actually crying.. Then the final wave went through her body, at which point I stop, put her into the foetal position and thrust deeply inside of her so we reach a higher climax together.
Sweat was running down us both and she was still having orgasms.. I could feel all of it.

The bedsheets were soaking and I curled into her back, stroked her body all over and took care of her the way I know how to.

View attachment 61755 View attachment 61756

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

19 March 2015
Bit of a late night, lots of work going on so I stayed in bed longer than usual today. So after the school run etc @Pearls made me a cup of tea and brought it up to wake me up. I told her to climb into bed with me for a cwitch as I was partially awake anyway.

CxfEmPYXEAA3Cnk.jpg

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Bit of a late night, lots of work going on so I stayed in bed longer than usual today. So after the school run etc @Pearls made me a cup of tea and brought it up to wake me up. I told her to climb into bed with me for a cwtch as I was partially awake anyway.

And this is why you are the boss man.
And we your adoring public bow down before thee.
All hail the boss man.

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
When working far away I lived in a little village as the guest of the headman The headman owned mango orchards and as the days rolled into weeks and the weeks to months I watched the mango trees bud and then blossom and all the while the headman and I discussed events.

The time came for me to help the village and I did, I remember that the mango trees were full of ripe pert fruit at the time and I feared I would miss the bounty to come.

The task I completed was achieved quicker than I had hoped and whilst recovering from my endeavours the old man and I would talk. One day I asked him when he would pick the mangos.

Looking across the Grove a tree stood alone in the middle of all the orchard. He explained that this was "his" tree and that everyday for a week or so he had picked a mango and tested it (like the man from delmonte). When he judged it right, the whole orchard would begin picking.

Shortly after our chat I developed a fever and to be Frank those days are now lost to me, but when I can round the old man gave me the most beautiful mangos I had ever tasted.

Long after and when I was recovered and leaving, one of the man's sons came to me with a crate of the fruit, fruit from his father's very special tree. Much later I was to discover that I was the only person ever to have eaten the fruit from that tree, except the old man himself.

I guess sometimes respect and kindness have very peculiar seeds. Who would have thought that the giving of a fruit could mean so much, I shall never forget that place, but rest happy with a job well done.

Oooooh You meant a sexy story.....

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
When working far away I lived in a little village as the guest of the headman The headman owned mango orchards and as the days rolled into weeks and the weeks to months I watched the mango trees bud and then blossom and all the while the headman and I discussed events.

The time came for me to help the village and I did, I remember that the mango trees were full of ripe pert fruit at the time and I feared I would miss the bounty to come.

The task I completed was achieved quicker than I had hoped and whilst recovering from my endeavours the old man and I would talk. One day I asked him when he would pick the mangos.

Looking across the Grove a tree stood alone in the middle of all the orchard. He explained that this was "his" tree and that everyday for a week or so he had picked a mango and tested it (like the man from delmonte). When he judged it right, the whole orchard would begin picking.

Shortly after our chat I developed a fever and to be Frank those days are now lost to me, but when I can round the old man gave me the most beautiful mangos I had ever tasted.

Long after and when I was recovered and leaving, one of the man's sons came to me with a crate of the fruit, fruit from his father's very special tree. Much later I was to discover that I was the only person ever to have eaten the fruit from that tree, except the old man himself.

I guess sometimes respect and kindness have very peculiar seeds. Who would have thought that the giving of a fruit could mean so much, I shall never forget that place, but rest happy with a job well done.

Oooooh You meant a sexy story.....
Kudos to Mr Mango. :tiphat: :love: