100% New To The Site, Couple From Devon Looking To Make Friends.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 February 2018
City
Derby
Good afternoon,

From first glances it looks like theres a little to do to get up to speed with the site, however we look forward to it.

We would like to say hello and introduce ourselves, we are a straight married couple who's been married for 19 years now and we are looking to venture into the Stag and Vixen Lifestyle, we are very keen to experience a MFM and also maybe attend a club, but we are so virgins to this and hope you all point us in the right direction and treat us gently?
The Clubs do frighten us a little as we wouldn't know what to expect, hence why we was recommended to join what looks to be so far a great site.

Loverly to meet you all,

Jay & Mich...
Welcome to the site, you seem like a lovely couple. Get involved, enjoy and feel free to ask anything. There are lots of friendly people here!

8 July 2018
As everyone has said before me, this is a fantastic site! You’ll be right at home here!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: Pearls
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Damn and I thought I was the only swinger in Devon. There goes my USP. ..

Welcome to the site (mumbles something about not feeling special anymore and wanders off)

Reactions: Therapon
14 February 2017
City
London
Damn and I thought I was the only swinger in Devon. There goes my USP. ..

Welcome to the site (mumbles something about not feeling special anymore and wanders off)
Umm... You may have missed a point here: you forget for now they're only looking for single guys.
In short, play your cards right and you may have unwittingly "cornered the market" without trying.

7 December 2018
City
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you can get it to work let me know, it would save me hours a day.

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Its far easier if you just treat all of my posts as sarcastic, it is the lowest form of wit, and I am oh so low...;)