A big hello from us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 795
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 795

Hi all,
We are a couple from South Wales not new to swinging and quiet a few on here already know us lol,looking forward to meeting old and new friends....let the fun begin ;).
Taurin and Thalia xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the community.
A warm welcome form me again and I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer :)

Reactions: Deleted member 795
C

CollardFoxandHound

Good morning and welcome to the real world of swingers and exciteables although, we must say, we enjoy you on cam elsewhere:boobies:..well we think it's you as can't be many Thalia's about in Wales.
CollardFoxandHound :Ohyessir:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yeah not many seem to know how to use our cams yet - you can do 121, broadcast and more.. :p x

C

CollardFoxandHound

Yeah not many seem to know how to use our cams yet - you can do 121, broadcast and more.. :p x
I do struggle on this site as only use phone...can't even find My own pics never mind cams...say aww for a thickO

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahh it's easy, we just use links not pictures unlike other sites.
Navigating is quite easy esp for images; gallery > your images - then gallery for everyone else's.
Cams and chat work in the cam rooms/chatrooms only when broadcasting or 121.
In mobile chat, the cams won't work unless you visit the chatrooms.

But honestly if you need anything please just ask.. I will help as much as possible. :) (y)

C

CollardFoxandHound

Cheers for that Admin...best get away from here. ..stealing Sexy Thalia's thunder...I'd give her thunder but not steal it :lol:

Reactions: Lace and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I do struggle on this site as only use phone...can't even find My own pics never mind cams...say aww for a thickO

Lol CollardFoxandHound, that phone of your aint exactly small and you sure won't get any sympathy vote from me. Hope to catch up with you in Chester next week.

Reactions: Lace
C

CollardFoxandHound

OK..smart arse! Yep see you there then...going to Stockport munch tonight..see what that is like.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Enjoy, went to the Wirral munch at TH om Tuesday :sleep: anyway we seem to be hijacking this thread. Have fun both of you.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Haha no worries... Only works on PC/Laptop of course.. but you can broadcast to mobiles who support HTML 5 WebRTC :p x

C

CollardFoxandHound

Errrrrm...me too...only got mobile and don't seem to get to grips...c'mon Thalia..if you don't get sorted you'll just have to come to Chester and give us real thing :boobies: :bondage_buddy::trunaround: