A Music Thread....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
and, for @Admin and @Bonker ...

Love me two times baby!
Love me twice today
Love me two times girl....
I'm going away!

Yeah get it! (y)
One of my all time favourite bands and of course @meandlis you've seen the chats between Mr B and I @Bonker ;)
Top tunes!

Just for @Pearls while we're on the subject... I used to be this stoner biker personage, and I always used to sing La Woman to Pearls.. in fact I still do, if you listen carefully to the lyrics, it's actually a bit of us.. If you knew us, you'd agree.. :) :love:

This is a fan video, but he nails it.. (y)

Reactions: Bonker and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I have a fairly broad aste in music, the newest stuff I have is a few Coldplay, Joe Bonamasa, Snow Patrol and The National. All good but I have a lot more older stuff as well.

K

kopinov

... but the, if I feel like soaking in a bit of how I feel from time to time, this sometimes works for me...

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

This is one of my favourite tracks ever.

.....and I get the feeling i'm sat talking to myself in here lol :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay think I fixed it.. @Bonker @Vex check this lil beauty out from here + 10 - really gets it going

Always been a Hardcore raver @Bonker @Vex
I will live and die hardcore. Love it, been to a full blown illegal rave back in the day, 12 hr non stop 'let's av some' kinda bash...
DJ Tanith was made for this. I even spoke to him a lot over FB before I shut my account down.

here is why this man's a god in house/techno/rave/DnB and more. Listen from here on to a good 10 mins. abso-fucking-lutely epic...

11:10+ is where the knickers get pulled down :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
They will be aye..
I've had hell getting the copy to work right. Grr...
I have so many old skool hardcore rave tracks both here and what I can share...
Whistles, white gloves, purple doves.. (if you need to ask, don't) .. fun times. ;)

Reactions: Therapon