A Music Thread....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Not really a Friday night party song, but a bloody good one, so it goes here...
(y)(y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Tool... one of my all time favourite bands.. Just for @Kwaka_Rider here's one of their albums in full.
I love them... They are epic.

Here's some of my more personal faves of theirs, not in any order etc.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

Tool... one of my all time favourite bands.. Just for @Kwaka_Rider here's one of their albums in full.
I love them... They are epic.

Here's some of my more personal faves of theirs, not in any order etc.

I never had the alert for these @Admin I seem to be missing a lot of alerts on replies also.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I never had the alert for these @Admin I seem to be missing a lot of alerts on replies also.
Saying that, by design if you become
Inactive in a thread after a certain amount of replies, it will stop sending you alerts to avoid alert spam.
I think I found mine but when I woke this morning I had 96 alerts or so - making it easy to miss such alerts sadly. But will take a look at how long I've set us to keep alerts for. IIRC I have set us all to keep alerts (unread) for 30 days.
Hmm I'll look into it all. :)

D

Deleted member 4901

Its phenomenal animation. Beautiful story. This reminds me of Casa sui. If I spelt it right. I think we get on really well. X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Its phenomenal animation. Beautiful story. This reminds me of Casa sui. If I spelt it right. I think we get on really well. X
I thought you may like it. It is indeed phenominal animation.. and the sounds are amazing. From 20:00 on to 29:00 (I think) just mind blowing..
Within you, without you.
:)
I love the uploaders explanation for his video and the animation. Typical Chinese culture of pride, history/nostalgia, tutoring/mentoring and knowledge;
yes, that is from a short chinese film called "the sound of mountains and water". there's no dialogue, but the story follows the relationship between a music teacher and his student.

28 May 2015
Listening to Evanescence. Amy Lee is fucking hot, and I love all her music. Goth rock, with female vocals. Doesn't get any better than that!! :D