A Womans Place Is In The Home/kitchen

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
A Womans Place Is In The Home/kitchen
Well of course it's her place where else is a woman going to live, in the garden?

Serious note though a woman's place is where ever she wants it to be, just as women CEO's are celebrated house wives should be equally respected if that's they choice.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
:rofl:. Thinking back to married life, my place was everywhere...including the garden, decorating and having a full time very busy job. The only thing i never did was touch a drill as they terrify me...still do now. Thats what me dads for:rofl:xx
Drills are easy you just grip it and squeeze ....;) nothing too it :D.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
As the man of the house (?!) I would say my particular duties include all the shit that no-one else will do, viz.: descuzzing the bathrooms, cleaning the windows, outside maintenance, inc. guttering and down pipes, and I'm the one who gets to take the pet to the vets for the final time :/

Please, come and take this off my hands

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I managed to get in the kitchen to heat up a home made lasagne (not made by me) I'm glad my place isn't in the kitchen. It came out very crispy :palm: