• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

A Womans Place Is In The Home/kitchen

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
A Womans Place Is In The Home/kitchen
Well of course it's her place where else is a woman going to live, in the garden?

Serious note though a woman's place is where ever she wants it to be, just as women CEO's are celebrated house wives should be equally respected if that's they choice.

MOTM

9 November 2015
. Thinking back to married life, my place was everywhere...including the garden, decorating and having a full time very busy job. The only thing i never did was touch a drill as they terrify me...still do now. Thats what me dads forxx
Drills are easy you just grip it and squeeze .... nothing too it .

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
As the man of the house (?!) I would say my particular duties include all the shit that no-one else will do, viz.: descuzzing the bathrooms, cleaning the windows, outside maintenance, inc. guttering and down pipes, and I'm the one who gets to take the pet to the vets for the final time :/

Please, come and take this off my hands

MOTM

18 July 2015
I managed to get in the kitchen to heat up a home made lasagne (not made by me) I'm glad my place isn't in the kitchen. It came out very crispy

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…