After-meet Highs...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I can’t say I blame the poor woman!
Awww it was good fun though. But she was getting rather irritable. The best thing for me was, (aside from the obvious) - when out and about in the car, I'd deliberately hit bumps and speed bumps in a specific way, so it would do things. :sneaky:
Great fun! x

• Haha
Reactions: MaleMan
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Most definitely get the highs.After 20+ years with a very bi partner they have all been with another female or two but after we married Ry decided that it was no more third party. Then after 4 years talking we started up again and love the whole shared experience thing and discussing activities afterwards.
Now we have moved on to here and had a very special meet last weekend that had us both smiling for days, no weeks as we are still smiling.
The next big step for us is including another male in playtime and I'm sure the smiles and afterglow will be just as big and enjoyable.
I always say you only live once and I would hate to get to my old age and think " I wish I had.........."
So everybody Dive in Enjoy Life and Have Fun.....After all its only sex, we all do it. G

26 March 2018
City
London
We always have the most amazing sex afterwards and are floating on clouds for days afterwards, totally loved up, just an amazing feeling of pure contentment and bliss, I'm certainly a much, much happier, sociable and generally more pleasant person to be around - we both are, it hasn't gone unnoticed by our vanilla friends who think we are on happy pills from the Drs :rofl:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We always have the most amazing sex afterwards and are floating on clouds for days afterwards, totally loved up, just an amazing feeling of pure contentment and bliss, I'm certainly a much, much happier, sociable and generally more pleasant person to be around - we both are, it hasn't gone unnoticed by our vanilla friends who think we are on happy pills from the Drs :rofl:
We are the same especially after an event. The last one Mr A had to give me an orgasm doing 90 on the motorway after chatting about the previous night. We couldnt keep our hands off each other for a week. Love where we are :sneaky::love:

26 March 2018
City
London
We are the same especially after an event. The last one Mr A had to give me an orgasm doing 90 on the motorway after chatting about the previous night. We couldnt keep our hands off each other for a week. Love where we are :sneaky::love:

Muse always has a toy of some description in her handbag, and if we have a post meet drink she'll have to nip of to the loo and give herself a seeing to (she'll FaceTime me) its just another aspect of the fun we both enjoy

19 March 2015
So, aside from the actual liaison itself - the after highs are where it is for us. It can last for a day or two, or even a week/two. It’s where we cannot stop touching each other, kissing each other, arousing each other.. more than normal anyway. Just can’t leave each other alone and it’s like a drug where we need to keep going to each other for more. Love it! :sneaky: x

15 March 2020
There's been times after where I'm all.....
peacock GIF by Nat Geo Wild

19 March 2015
The messages the day after the night before. Keeping the meet going ?
Absolutely. I think the mix of the excitement of it all - before during and after, plus all the messaging, really enhances the time spent together.
The after sex high is outstanding, nothing quite like it tbh.

Is it addictive? I think it could be.
When as a couple, you reach such a high after meeting another lady (or gent based on your preferences) then that's something else. x

• Love
Reactions: Pearls and MaleMan