After Sex Smells, Do You Hate It Or Love It?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I'm not talking no funky, bad smells.... but perhaps the subtle smell of massage oil, the aroma of juices and such like. When you pop to the bathroom and return to the room and there is that smell of sex.
Love it or hate it and why?

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I'm not talking no funky, bad smells.... but perhaps the subtle smell of massage oil, the aroma of juices and such like. When you pop to the bathroom and return to the room and there is that smell of sex.

Im quite sensitive when it comes to smells. Mr M wi tell ya choosing a fabric conditioner can take me 20 mins lol cos i have to smell em all. So with that in mind im not keen on the after sex smell. Xxxxx

D

Deleted member 1402

Im quite sensitive when it comes to smells. Mr M wi tell ya choosing a fabric conditioner can take me 20 mins lol cos i have to smell em all. So with that in mind im not keen on the after sex smell. Xxxxx
I'm really sensitive to smells, but there is something about the after sex smell that keeps me aroused.
If I walk into a really busy couples room in a club, that can be a bit overwhelming on the old nostrils! :sick::rofl:

Reactions: Jimmy_Mack
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I'm really sensitive to smells, but there is something about the after sex smell that keeps me aroused.
If I walk into a really busy couples room in a club, that can be a bit overwhelming on the old nostrils! :sick::rofl:

Yeah it can but for me it hits me right in the face and makes me go eeewwwwww lol. Im likely to get the febreeze out hahha xxx

P

peakcouple

Something we both love, as you say you notice it at home when you come back into the room after going out, or when you first go into busy rooms in clubs and at parties. Female odours, fresh cum, women's perfume and probably pheromones released during sex too, delicious! Sex smells are nature's way of making you want more, certainly works that way for us.

T

The_Bibas

Fanny farts and bum burps?
Goes with the territory..
Shit happens
XxxxBIBAxxxx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Ooh no. Next you lot will be liking the touch of another person or even wanting to see each other's exposed skin on the shoulder or even an ankle. Lol

I LOVE THE SMELL OF SEX IN THE MORNING. ooops looks Like I've gone on to the film quote thread by mistake .