After sex...

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

AstralLove

Hey look am sorry to bring you all down, was just interested in how you respond after, the lady when i talked to her at a social seemed ok Just made me think differently and be far more cautious.... xxxxx

A

AstralLove

Yes Sarah for sure and my attitude was the same as yours, but alas, hers was indifferent, and I guess you have to respect that, some people, even thou it was a terrible experience, choose silence over drama...
Also i must add, i had only just met her, i don't know if she thought she was going dogging and it all got out of hand or that it was what she said.
The point I got from it, is safety as a single female in the world of meets with strangers is paramount. personal safety has to be built into your own actions, like having friends you call or txt to say your ok at the beginning and end of the sexual encounter. Also admin wisely said a trigger word for "help get me out of here", having some kinda tag to your location via google may also help especially if on the move. xxx

Reactions: Troy9 and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

We keep in touch always, that's providing they want to. Sometimes we play further, sometimes we don't. Still in touch with all our past playmates, that is of course assuming they are still on the scene. I'm still in touch with a couple of ladies who have left.. But the thing is.. A firm friendship is usually forged before we meet. We also have freinds on the scene, who we only meet socially.....

L

Lovers_For_Life

A firm friendship is usually forged before we meet. We also have freinds on the scene, who we only meet socially.....

Yes, that's a good way of doing things - for us. (imho) :)

Thats sounds like what we would aim for, too. We are good friends with several couples we have met, just socially. Not yet found anyone we really click with, though, to take things further..... :unsure:

I xx

17 July 2015
City
London
Yes Sarah for sure and my attitude was the same as yours, but alas, hers was indifferent, and I guess you have to respect that, some people, even thou it was a terrible experience, choose silence over drama...
Also i must add, i had only just met her, i don't know if she thought she was going dogging and it all got out of hand or that it was what she said.
The point I got from it, is safety as a single female in the world of meets with strangers is paramount. personal safety has to be built into your own actions, like having friends you call or txt to say your ok at the beginning and end of the sexual encounter. Also admin wisely said a trigger word for "help get me out of here", having some kinda tag to your location via google may also help especially if on the move. xxx
I am constantly surprised by how many selfish, brutish and down right nasty men there are out there. I imagine these are the guys that don't actually like women... I wish I knew what the answer was, it makes me so angry... It can be summed up in one word RESPECT... so vital.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I am constantly surprised by how many selfish, brutish and down right nasty men there are out there. I imagine these are the guys that don't actually like women... I wish I knew what the answer was, it makes me so angry... It can be summed up in one word RESPECT... so vital.

I agree Mr Troy and no, I don't imagine these 'men' do like women..
They certainly don't show respect!

20 July 2015
City
Saint Albans
Surely there is potential for singles on singles swinging just to be mini sex dates? I've always been a little gent on any dates I've had, I see no difference why swinging as a single should be anything other! x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Surely there is potential for singles on singles swinging just to be mini sex dates? I've always been a little gent on any dates I've had, I see no difference why swinging as a single should be anything other! x

Absolutely of course there is the potential!
It certainly shouldn't be any different either Mr Beagle! ;)

Reactions: Pearls
T

TattooTemptation32

Think I treat sex as a connection. After such an intimate act, why should the intimacy end so quickly? I tickle, laugh, converse with the person until the meet has ended.

T

TattooTemptation32

I like the fb scenario so that would all depend on the mutual agreement and how well it went.

B

Bonker

Yes for sure and each should have an open communication on there needs and desires. But as a woman single, sometimes you just feel like a sex dolly.... I realise that swinging is not dating, but out of the 5 liaisons Ive encountered, 3 of them left me feeling a little used... At least find out if i got home ok lol!! Maybe my expectations are to hi, and being treated like a real person is to much to ask....
I hear ya there m'dear.....I'm sure dudes will not admit to this but it happens to us poor sods as well......it stinks

Reactions: Pearls
K

kopinov

If I've been lucky enough to share myself with a woman, I hold her in my arms and give her all my hugs and affection.
I can't help feeling a sense of closeness because every encouter means a great deal to me - suppose it could be seen as going a little beyond the strict bounds of NSA... but that closeness and connection is just as important as any other part of a meet, to me anyway.
If they want to take things up again where we left off then so much the better - I don't think there has to be any sense of commitment or expectation of continuance for a connection to have meaning or to bring happiness.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Y

Yardmanbbc

So how do you treat your new meet/friend after the excitment?
We spend time sussing out, new potential people, you would like to play with. Txting, talking, looking... communicating, the excitement builds. You meet its ok, great, amazing!! Then??
I think you've just had bad luck with the people you've met hon. It doesn't matter if it's just a one night fling or an ongoing arrangement, showing a bit of decency isn't difficult. A call or text to make sure you got home ok isn't too much to ask. After all it's the right thing to do.

Reactions: kopinov and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No, no we're not. Sadly too many ladies seem to tar us all with the same brush. But we're all not the same my friend. ;)

Reactions: Yardmanbbc