After sex...

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
We like to make friends, so its more than just sex for us. Some prefer to do the "panda"* thing, and if they are happy with that, that's fine. (* PANDA... eats shoots and leaves lol!)
How things go after a play session depends on who, and where lol!
At a party, we go back downstairs, grab a drink, have a chat, maybe swap numbers and then grab a new victim(s). Next day we like to touch base, say thanks etc.
After a social (organised), we hit our hotel room, have fun, and then if they want to stay we sort out a bedspace for them before hitting the hay. Single guys usually prefer to head home, if its a single fem we will drop them back if they want to go home, or buy them brekkie if they stay.
If we are at theirs, we head home, that's just our preference.

Between the three types (single fems, guys, or cpls) we do consider that single fems do deserve being treated more sensitively, to avoid that feeling that the OP describes, of her feeling "used", after all, it's supposed to be fun for everyone, plus if you do all feel that a meet went well, there's a good chance that there will be a "return match" on the cards lol!

With all, we like to touch base the day after, say thanks etc.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
I usually play as a single fem, meeting by myself and sometimes visiting clubs by myself. Usually I don't like 'finishing' and then being expected to get dressed and leave 5 mins later if it's a hotel/ house meet - if time/ energy allows I like a chat and a cuppa. Sometimes, though, I have to confess that I've been the one legging it straight after the main event - possibly because I've got bored/ I've realised we have little in common after the initial lust/ I don't feel comfortable (could be for one of several reasons)

I like people to check I've got to my car ok/ got home ok - that's manners. Not necessarily fussed on much after that - it depends whether we might meet again or not. I'm usually reasonably happy for one-offs or irregular meets - not fussed on people who want to meet again the following week - been there, done that a few times and have had guys getting too attached or jealous of me meeting others in between, so I like to keep it quite casual now

Mrs p x

27 April 2015
for us, we like to keep in touch as we have become friends long before we have become lovers, and honestly keep up to it, there is nothing more sensual than meeting up with very good friends, the fun and sex is so much more satisfying, once you know each others little quirks and ways !!

Reactions: Admin
8 November 2015
City
Hartlepool
I absolutely love the fact that you e brought this up , ive been talking a lady for 3 weeks now everyday and we met Monday night , it was amazing and she now wants to see me a lot more but I feel awkward about it as she wants to meet me while her kids sleep, what to do what to do ?

Reactions: The-A-Team
27 April 2015
I absolutely love the fact that you e brought this up , ive been talking a lady for 3 weeks now everyday and we met Monday night , it was amazing and she now wants to see me a lot more but I feel awkward about it as she wants to meet me while her kids sleep, what to do what to do ?
Iif shes happy, and your happy, and the kids are fully asleep, (just remember not to scream too loud Lol) xx Get this relationship going lol xxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Personally i think it depends on what shes hoping for.. is she hoping for a relationship? Are you? If so, thats different.
For me/us I would never envisage planning a rendevouz when a child is sleeping in the house. Maybe im old fashioned but could you relax? Knowing they may appear at any point... i know i couldnt.. i know if my little un saw me to put it bluntly "shagging" the brains out of some random.. it would be, putting it mildly, a little damaging to all involved.

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
I would never meet someone with their child in the house - nor would I invite someone here if any of my children were here. If she's just looking to see you to spend time together (nothing sexual, just kissing) then fair enough. Jm2p ;) x

D

Deleted member 3289

Yes i agree, lessons learned on my part....
I personally have now added that into my filtering questions and recognise what some of the language in swinging really means, such as NSA and professional lol...
Honesty really is the best policy in my book, If its just a one off then say...
Personally, I want to be a lover myself, sex is intimate, magical even, gets better the more you know a person, its not a list of sexual play to tick off nor a quick fuck!! Men are such complicated creatures, tortured by past relationships, embittered a little even, sitting on top of there feelings like a throne, thinking sex and work will unbind them from there issues... sometimes being empathic by nature is hard work x Im also very tactile and affectionate, give my self to that moment maybe im a bit unnerving cause i make them feel.. lol
Its cool was just wondering others thoughts.

@AstralLove I followed your thread and get it. As a bloke I'd feel the same. New to this and wondering where the mid ground between being used and falling in to a relationship is. I'm sure it's there -with right combination. People are complex -part of the fun; part of the frustration. As my grandmother used to say (in a slightly different age and certainly for a different audience!) "There's nowt as queer as folk"!

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

Mootje

Did hear a local horror story mind you, which shocked me.... A woman had been chatting to this guy for a couple of weeks, he seemed lovely and she was excited to meet him, he drove 50 miles to pick her up. He offered to take her to the new Forrest for a drink, she lived in Southampton. Great she thought, anyways they didn't go to a pub in stead he drove her in the middle of the Forrest said he wanted some out door play. asked her to give him a blow job against the car. She obliged, 8 men came out of the shadows to watch..... He then told her if she valued her safety she was to be fucked in turn by them all!! Scared she complied. They all left and he then he left her, no knickers on, in the middle of a dark Forrest.... luckily with her phone, she managed to get home via a friend took 3 hrs to find her!! Embarrassed and violated, Scary tale...
Really !!! that is a scary story !! damn .. Jezusssssss !!

M

Mootje

been reading the thread, I personally would agree that it should never bee the" Bang bang thank you Mam" scenario, i actually like to know ppl on social bases, get kinda more involved with em daily routine, give them an ear to listen, a shoulder to rest their head on if needed, to share a laugh and stay in touch not only "Sex" and leave em feel used, its a bad feeling either ways for women n men,

Reactions: Admin and Therapon