age range in personal details

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Your birthday is listed under the information section of the profile, and age ranges are your preferred age range of choice..
It's as clear as mud and something I am planning on developing further.

But age range itself is the age range you are considering and you can of course, put your age(s) in the profile information field.
Hope this helps :)
This we do, on our profile, however, it would be so much clearer on couples profiles if both ages were shown and updated accordingly
eg M: 52
F: 46
Just saying Hint Hint xxx

Z

zebo

To quote @Admin :
Your birthday is listed under the information section of the profile, and age ranges are your preferred age range of choice..
It's as clear as mud and something I am planning on developing further.

But age range itself is the age range you are considering and you can of course, put your age(s) in the profile information field.
Hope this helps :)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Conversation gone totally of the rails fom original post:unsure:
Agreed...
As mentioned;
it is something that's been requested many times and I genuinely do get that and know it's something we need to consider developing further.

As far as going off topic is concerned, I do agree some threads get derailed so quickly and at times this may indeed seem deeply frustrating to the OP while at other times, it can seem to be fun.
All we can do is try to ensure that threads do not get hijacked and taken over, but at the same time we wish to remain being the site that is different and adding some fun into the mix.
That however doesn't mean all threads should be subjected to spam or off topic posts and replies. But we all should be mindful of trying not to go off topic on certain threads which others may find useful - such as the case in this scenario.

Hope that helps. :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@NigelandJulie as I said - I know this seems a bit confusing and I will be looking at extending this option further. There are many constraints in the way, but we will be looking at it. :)

N

NigelandJulie

Agreed...
As mentioned;
it is something that's been requested many times and I genuinely do get that and know it's something we need to consider developing further.

As far as going off topic is concerned, I do agree some threads get derailed so quickly and at times this may indeed seem deeply frustrating to the OP while at other times, it can seem to be fun.
All we can do is try to ensure that threads do not get hijacked and taken over, but at the same time we wish to remain being the site that is different and adding some fun into the mix.
That however doesn't mean all threads should be subjected to spam or off topic posts and replies. But we all should be mindful of trying not to go off topic on certain threads which others may find useful - such as the case in this scenario.

Hope that helps. :) x
Please dont get us wrong, we noticed the topic and clicked on it to see if we had done the right thing, we dont mind topics going off the rails as these can get others involved

Reactions: Admin