Age Ranges

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2978

Since we are at the top of the age ranges I hope it is not a barrier we tend to see them as guide lines but if you chat and find more in common then it seems to matter less

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Since we are at the top of the age ranges I hope it is not a barrier we tend to see them as guide lines but if you chat and find more in common then it seems to matter less
There is no top huni.. ;) x attraction has no age limit. ;) x

D

Deleted member 3411

Having a sleepless night (nothing bad just woke up...lol) saw this and thought I'd put in my thoughts.
Partly this depends on who you are. I've sadly never had kids so as such age doesn't bother me, but I understand the old enough to be my kids-parents thing. I've had great times with younger and older and happy memories in particular of a lady of 63 and of being part of an 18th birthday treat. Our range is also not set in stone, but Linda does have kids so now I doubt it would ever be under the 35ish Mark.
The one time age range used to drive me NUTS though was the dating sites I used to be on. No end of times I'd see women who were say 55 or 52 and their age range was 18-25. Or you'd spend precious time reading through their profile and assessing if she looked your type, carefully typed out a hello, then soon as you pressed send..."This person is not accepting messages from someone in your age group"...Aaargh

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Therapon
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Hmm I go with age is just a number thing Ill be 47 in a week or so however my mind is that of an 18 year old well thats how I feel but my body reminds me every now and then that Im going to be 47 HaHa oxo :palm::tiphat::palm:

27 April 2015
We wholeheartedly agree that whilst age is just a number, We still have boundaries, no younger than our own children, and not old enough to be a parent.
And in defense, we've substantially tried both ends of the scale, and have found we much prefer our own or slightly younger ages range.
Both on a performance basis, and a for us on a psychological basis.
At the end of the day, we are all here to enjoy what we do, and it's each to their own. xxx
@The-A-Team

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
T

The_Bibas

Hi all,

I often see age range preferences on people's profiles and I would like to add my two penneth worth on the subject...

Whilst on paper, age can seem important, in my experience it has proved inconsequential.

I visit the VA often and have played with young and old. Youngsters often have enthusiasm and stamina, whereas older people have lots of lovely experience to call on.

I personally prefer an older man, but it doesn't mean I haven't had fun with people much much younger than me.

I just wanted to raise the point. Keep an open mind. You might be pleasantly surprised...

I have an old man already.. Youth is my fountain of life..
They are all crap in bed anyway but it makes me feel attractive when a young tight bodied youth fancies me..
I feed on their aura..

CountessBibadracula
Xx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well in defense of age you won't get a better lover than an older man! He knows we're it's at x

M

meet_the_fockers

So when do they become an older man? Is it time to trade mr F in? Hmmm

T

The_Bibas

So when do they become an older man? Is it time to trade mr F in? Hmmm

"Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke?" -Rita Rudner

This is so true.. So just play the fool
I do.
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

"Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke?" -Rita Rudner

This is so true.. So just play the fool
I do.
XxxBibaxxX
#Bibaadvisor## :D x

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Age isnt an issue rather its meeting the right person i guess? well and looks well look at Pauley Perrette, Lucey lue and Lauren Graham for example all massive turns ons for boys 15+ :p