Albums

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

OK I can't stand cock pics but some do..
Yet my album is full of tits and Pussy..
And the general gallery is full of God knows what.. I don't even look to be honest..

Should our albums state what is inside so as not to offend..?

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Ive often thought this.
Some do sort their albums..
Genitalia.
Face pics..
Various.
Us etc..

I should really get more organised i tend to throw them anywhere.. with the exception of two albums.
In all honesty most need deleteing and a fresh lot.. but time etc.
In answer to your question..
Ai helpful..
But id peruse all their media anyway.
From face to fanny. :rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Ive often thought this.
Some do sort their albums..
Genitalia.
Face pics..
Various.
Us etc..

I should really get more organised i tend to throw them anywhere.. with the exception of two albums.
In all honesty most need deleteing and a fresh lot.. but time etc.
In answer to your question..
Ai helpful..
But id peruse all their media anyway.
From face to fanny. :rofl:
I am changing mine tonight following a chat with @snakehips
He rightly highlighted that although he asked what I thought of his profile and the first picture was his cock, which put me off, that I am in fact being a hypocrite... Everyone who looks at my profile gets an eyeful of Pussy..
I can't judge others when I assume that I am on.. Clearly I am not..
I think albums should be clearer...
At least mine

XxxBibaxxX

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
OK I can't stand cock pics but some do..
Yet my album is full of tits and Pussy..
And the general gallery is full of God knows what.. I don't even look to be honest..

Should our albums state what is inside so as not to offend..?

XxxBibaxxX

No, I think if you are that easily offended then you should question why you are here. As you say you do not have to view the media.
The best albums are those where the person has made some effort with their media. Nowt more boring than a collection of in your face genitals of either sex.

Reactions: snakehips
T

The_Bibas

No, I think if you are that easily offended then you should question why you are here. As you say you do not have to view the media.
The best albums are those where the person has made some effort with their media. Nowt more boring than a collection of in your face genitals of either sex.
But an album full of cock?

M

meet_the_fockers

He rightly highlighted that although he asked what I thought of his profile and the first picture was his cock, which put me off, that I am in fact being a hypocrite... Everyone who looks at my profile gets an eyeful of Pussy..
At least mine

XxxBibaxxX
Twinkle men and women are a different breed my dear.. as im sure you are totally aware off.. :D

Reactions: The_Bibas
S

snakehips

At least mine
XxxBibaxxX
Im sorry though i had no idea the cock pic was the first pic !! Deleted it now anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
S

snakehips

It possibly sums up the individual
Not impressed with this comment ... to someone who has bo idea of what kind of person i am and my profile is very much not "full" of cock . I thought i had got away from bitchy sites like ****** .... may i have been wrong ????

T

The_Bibas

Not impressed with this comment ... to someone who has bo idea of what kind of person i am and my profile is very much not "full" of cock . I thought i had got away from bitchy sites like **** .... may i have been wrong ????
This is not directed at you...
It's a general comment and defence of people's choices
XxxBibaxxX

S

snakehips

This is not directed at you...
It's a general comment and defence of people's choices
XxxBibaxxX
It was nt you that said that it may have been a reflection on me as a person bieng that my profile was full of cock ..... it was some guy therdon or something .... anyway im out of this conversation i have no time for silly tittle tattling . Apology accepted . X

T

The_Bibas

It was nt you that said that it may have been a reflection on me as a person bieng that my profile was full of cock ..... it was some guy therdon or something .... anyway im out of this conversation i have no time for silly tittle tattling . Apology accepted . X
@Therapon was not talking about you either. I think you misread the thread
Xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Not impressed with this comment ... to someone who has bo idea of what kind of person i am and my profile is very much not "full" of cock . I thought i had got away from bitchy sites like **** .... may i have been wrong ????

My comment was a generalisation and not aimed at anyone in particular and I certainly did not name anyone so am surprised you believe my comment was aimed at you.