Albums

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

snakehips

It possibly sums up the individual
This thread is what i meant and i think what is said here suggests it "possibly "sums up the individual ! But i also agree what this man wrote further up the thread saying you should question why you are here bla bla bla ...think tbh you should have just overlooked it and just not messaged back which tbh i would have prefered ... anyway i have thick skin and am not going to participate in this conversation any further ... pic has been deleted anyway x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
We don't as yet have enough to sort properly and the couple of cheeky cock pics in there seem fine to me. Anyway we must get some more pictures, more of ours go into days of the week pics than profile ones
N xxx

S

snakehips

My comment was a generalisation and not aimed at anyone in particular and I certainly did not name anyone so am surprised you believe my comment was aimed at you.
What bieng that the bibas openly wrote it in her opening thread .... please dont insult my intelligence . Im out

T

The_Bibas

This thread is what i meant and i think what is said here suggests it "possibly "sums up the individual ! But i also agree what this man wrote further up the thread saying you should question why you are here bla bla bla ...think tbh you should have just overlooked it and just not messaged back which tbh i would have prefered ... anyway i have thick skin and am not going to participate in this conversation any further ... pic has been deleted anyway x
All I said is that my judgement on your picture was wrong and hypocritical.. Made me re think my own page.
Not sure how you view this as an attack on you...
XxxBibaxxX

D

Dandd2

I really don't care WHAT pics they post tbh. If it's a cock pic, fanny pic, legs, bums whatever. If I like the pic I'll press the like button, if I feel I want to comment on it, I will. Just because I like a pic doesn't mean that I want to shag the owner of the pic. Most of the time it does but that's the subject for a different thread :whistle:. People can post what they want as long as it's not illegal. I may not like their kink but it's not my place to demean them for it.

Reactions: MP386
M

Max-the-3rd

OK I can't stand cock pics but some do..
Yet my album is full of tits and Pussy..
And the general gallery is full of God knows what.. I don't even look to be honest..

Should our albums state what is inside so as not to offend..?

XxxBibaxxX
I personally have named mine but I always try to take any cock shots low in the frame as well so they will not be visible in a thumbnail, I know not everyone likes them.x

Reactions: Pearls