All Systems Go

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Love that car and the colour :rofl:

I've got a brilliant photo of me in the 80's complete with the clothes and hairdo of the day sitting on the bonnet of my pride and joy at the time which was an orange (although I think Ford called it something like flaming red LOL), Ford Capri. :D

I'd dearly love to post it for you all to enjoy (and trust me you would, my hair and skinny little body's enough to ensure that :rofl::rofl:) but unfortunately it's with all my other stuff in the loft of my former matrimonial home. I intend to get it all back soon so once I have I'll post it on here.

Incidentally, the Capri was my second ever car, my first ever car was a very sexy mini (yes a mini) with bumper bars front and back and the silver Jaguar (off a jag) on the bonnet. It was so cool :cool:

So, I went from a tiny little mini with no bonnet tp speak of straight to a 2.0l Capri with a bonnet that seemed to stretch to infinity :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've got a brilliant photo of me in the 80's complete with the clothes and hairdo of the day sitting on the bonnet of my pride and joy at the time which was an orange (although I think Ford called it something like flaming red LOL), Ford Capri. :D

I'd dearly love to post it for you all to enjoy (and trust me you would, my hair and skinny little body's enough to ensure that :rofl::rofl:) but unfortunately it's with all my other stuff in the loft of my former matrimonial home. I intend to get it all back soon so once I have I'll post it on here.

Incidentally, the Capri was my second ever car, my first ever car was a very sexy mini (yes a mini) with bumper bars front and back and the silver Jaguar (off a jag) on the bonnet. It was so cool :cool:

So, I went from a tiny little mini with no bonnet tp speak of straight to a 2.0l Capri with a bonnet that seemed to stretch to infinity :D
Lets see it then ;)