Am I thinking with my dick, again?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
Glad you're still with us. Does this young female happen to have a partner do you know? It's not un heard of where one partner encourages the other to seek a particular type of person to have sex with ie. an older man and then tell all to their partner. This might explain why you got the feeling you did when you got down n dirty with her, espescialy if she's doing it to please someone else and is not really into it.
I didn't think of that.
That might explain it, but I dont think that would explain her being so into it when we were talking. I realize a woman can fake you making her wet when you cant check to see if she is wet, but I dont think she faked it.
I mean, with her being young enough to be my granddaughter, I wouldn't think she would have to try very hard to get any older man.
We will see what happens. She is still talking to me, wants to meet again. Our schedules and distance apart prevent easy mettings.
I dont care if they just want to use me.
As long as I get laid by a woman who is young enough to be my granddaughter.

25 February 2016
I agree.
But it is too easy.
It can't be real.
She must be crazy and has men tied up in her basement.
I will still meet her, of course, just in case it is real.

If it seems easy, maybe it was just meant to be. Don't complicate things that maybe part of your destiny, but keep your wits about you to make sure you aren't being set up.

Enjoy it while you can.

25 February 2016
Yes, I get that she is 25 and she can do 90 year olds, if she likes, but I just dont think it is normal and I'm afraid she is not normal.
But, it looks like I'm the only one here who thinks that way.

What is normal? There are younger women who like older men (and vice versa), it's not abnormal to them.

I don't think she is abnormal, I just think she has her tastes and, quite frankly, I admire her for having the guts to go against convention. Good for her (and you, at the moment!)

Reactions: Ymichael14 and DebE
25 February 2016
We met in the Motel.
I got laid
She didn't kill me.
But there is something wrong with her.
The sex was like when a woman sleeps with you because she owes you money. She does it, but she is not into it .
The excitement at work was gone.
Maybe she thinks she needs to be punished and entices older men so she is not attracted to them and just let them use her.
Whatever. We will see what happens next.

I'm glad you survived but sorry that the excitement was not there. Communicate with her (not just talking - touch, lick and kiss her too). Find out what she likes. Find out what she wants. Maybe she wants a father figure to care for her, but to give her sexual freedom (maybe even find sexual partners for her). There are so many possible options. Tell her what you want, your desires and fantasies, maybe it will help her to open up to you more.

Everyone is different, it sounds to me like you have a wonderful opportunity.

I have to say, I am surprised I am saying this to someone of your age, no insult or bad feeling intended.

Reactions: Ymichael14 and DebE
17 August 2021
Of course, it is also possible she was just nervous her first time with me.
She has an average body, little overweight but not sumo wrestler.
since every woman thinks she is fat and ugly no matter how thin she is, she nay have been afraid that I would think she was gross when I saw her naked.
Again, I will see what happens

Reactions: AlmeriaH
17 August 2021
I'm glad you survived but sorry that the excitement was not there. Communicate with her (not just talking - touch, lick and kiss her too). Find out what she likes. Find out what she wants. Maybe she wants a father figure to care for her, but to give her sexual freedom (maybe even find sexual partners for her). There are so many possible options. Tell her what you want, your desires and fantasies, maybe it will help her to open up to you more.

Everyone is different, it sounds to me like you have a wonderful opportunity.

I have to say, I am surprised I am saying this to someone of your age, no insult or bad feeling intended.
No offense taken, But what did you mean you were surprised to say it to someone of my age?
I can't figure out this lifestyle and keep trying to figure out what I am doing wrong so I will gladly consider any advice that you would like to offer.
If I'm doing something stupid, insulting me might be the only way to get me to see it

25 February 2016
No offense taken, But what did you mean you were surprised to say it to someone of my age?
I can't figure out this lifestyle and keep trying to figure out what I am doing wrong so I will gladly consider any advice that you would like to offer.
If I'm doing something stupid, insulting me might be the only way to get me to see it

It's not my style, or the style of the members here, to insult or criticise anyone but we are more than happy to try to help. I just feel that your responses are like those we might expect from someone much younger (as I said, no offence meant).

We don't need to figure out this lifestyle, just accept and enjoy it. Are you sure exactly what it is you are looking for? You need to be sure of yourself before you can interact with others. If you aren't sure, write down a bucket list. Get your new partner to write down her bucket list. Then get together and see where you coincide. If, like me, you love to give pleasure and to see your partner enjoying herself, it means you can be very flexible about what you do, and that you are prepared to adapt to her wishes, desires and fantasies. But bear in mind that she is young, it may be difficult for her at first. You must encourage her (if indeed you want the relationship to continue and/or develop). My guess is that she wants a "father figure" to help and support her, but ask her directly what she means by that. If she wants to try a threesome with two men, maybe she wants a "father figure" present to ensure her safety. The lifestyle can be very difficult, even dangerous, for a single woman. You have to get inside her head, and not be judgemental or critical about what's there. If you don't like what she wants, walk away.

Please don't take this as advice, hopefully other members will contribute too and their ideas will be different. If you get a few different responses, you can decide for yourself. I am only saying what I think or would do given the information you have presented.

17 August 2021
It's not my style, or the style of the members here, to insult or criticise anyone but we are more than happy to try to help. I just feel that your responses are like those we might expect from someone much younger (as I said, no offence meant).

We don't need to figure out this lifestyle, just accept and enjoy it. Are you sure exactly what it is you are looking for? You need to be sure of yourself before you can interact with others. If you aren't sure, write down a bucket list. Get your new partner to write down her bucket list. Then get together and see where you coincide. If, like me, you love to give pleasure and to see your partner enjoying herself, it means you can be very flexible about what you do, and that you are prepared to adapt to her wishes, desires and fantasies. But bear in mind that she is young, it may be difficult for her at first. You must encourage her (if indeed you want the relationship to continue and/or develop). My guess is that she wants a "father figure" to help and support her, but ask her directly what she means by that. If she wants to try a threesome with two men, maybe she wants a "father figure" present to ensure her safety. The lifestyle can be very difficult, even dangerous, for a single woman. You have to get inside her head, and not be judgemental or critical about what's there. If you don't like what she wants, walk away.

Please don't take this as advice, hopefully other members will contribute too and their ideas will be different. If you get a few different responses, you can decide for yourself. I am only saying what I think or would do given the information you have presented.
I'm sorry but I still dont understand what you mean by " I just feel that your responses are like those we might expect from someone much younger". And stop worrying about insulting or criticizing me. I'm the one asking, you can't insult me by giving me your opinion based on your experience.
As for her, we already talked because I have friends with benefits before and I like to know if she is just looking for a friend or wants a relationship out of it so I know how to treat her. Many times a friend with benefits wants everything that you get in a relationship, except she doesn't want the guy in her life. She loves the sex, the dating ,spending time with him, but then wants him to go home.
Some only want the sex.
I know she doesn't want a relationship because she said so.
As for how far she wants to go with me and have a threesome or whatever, time will tell.
I will ,of course, talk her into as much as I can.
I am very flexible. I can set up a threesome for her with me and a guy, or me watch her and two guys or her and a woman without me there. I am into everything.

Reactions: DebE and Colin
17 August 2021
What is normal? There are younger women who like older men (and vice versa), it's not abnormal to them.

I don't think she is abnormal, I just think she has her tastes and, quite frankly, I admire her for having the guts to go against convention. Good for her (and you, at the moment!)
But there are two reason why a woman wants a much older man.
She likes older men.
She is nuts and thinks she deserves to be used and beaten by older men.
She sees sex with older men as a punishment that she deserves.
I must be the only one that has dated crazy women.
It is not fun and you learn to spot the warning signs.

Reactions: DebE
25 February 2016
But there are two reason why a woman wants a much older man.
She likes older men.
She is nuts and thinks she deserves to be used and beaten by older men.
She sees sex with older men as a punishment that she deserves.
I must be the only one that has dated crazy women.
It is not fun and you learn to spot the warning signs.

Life is for enjoying. Don't analyse it to death 👍

Reactions: DebE

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
as for your experience, I'm sorry to hear it wasn't as fun as you hoped but it could be a case of buyer's remorse, as in it was something she thought she wanted but when it came to it she realised the fantasy was more what she wanted. i honestly think the age issue is a bigger issue for you than it is for her you may want to think about if you feel comfortable with people that much younger than you in this case?

Reactions: AlmeriaH and DebE
17 August 2021
as for your experience, I'm sorry to hear it wasn't as fun as you hoped but it could be a case of buyer's remorse, as in it was something she thought she wanted but when it came to it she realised the fantasy was more what she wanted. i honestly think the age issue is a bigger issue for you than it is for her you may want to think about if you feel comfortable with people that much younger than you in this case?
Maybe it is PTSD from other women I have dated, but when I do anything with a woman thier behaviors have to make sense or I get nervous.
All I'm saying is, her actions in person when we were alone didn't match her actions when we were at work and texting.
She acting more like a woman who has never met a man just for sex or was never with an older man.
Could be something as simple as she is no where near as experienced as she claims and feels the need to lie to me because I wont be interested if this was her first time.
Or, something is wrong.
We have a date planned in about 2 weeks, 9-26 I think, to spend the day at a local fair. We will see what happens.
It could also be, as someone suggested, she is sharing her experience with me with a partner and feels she has to hide that from me.