• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Anal Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1402

How many of you are happy to have anal sex during swinging meets?

I've only ever received it with one long term buddy and never in a group situation, just on our own, the only time I'd ever go into a locked private room. I've not done it for over a year, we n longer see each other and I just don't have that trust to do it with just anybody.

L

louise1970

I would have to say not something I would do not in a club inviroment but I have no objections with someone I have been seeing for a while and I am 100% comfortable doing so

P

peakcouple

I would have to say not something I would do not in a club inviroment but I have no objections with someone I have been seeing for a while and I am 100% comfortable doing so

Totally agree. Rose does not like anal and I (Geoff) do but I wouldn't expect to have it with a complete stranger unless she asked specifically. That's only happened a couple of times in my life and never in swinging situations. It just seems too intimate for casual sex; with my exes and regular friends, yes.

MOTM

18 July 2015
Never seen the attraction if honest Me ass is for one thing and one thing only

Reactions: The_Bibas

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It is something I enjoy, buts it has to be with the right person and at the right time. To be crude theirs something about know you are in someone's bottom

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…