Anal Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
We tbh have only recently experimented with anal, :eek: both Mrs A team and Mr A Team Too.
Mrs A Team loves it when really turned on, especially after vaginal play orgasms, as it gives her a very big tingly orgasm, and so far Only once on a swinging meet have we tried it, and it failed miserably, :confused::confused: but we were trying a Double penetration, :eek:and feeling very confident and relaxed, :sleep::sleep: Mrs A Team suggested we try it with the guy who was visiting us that night,:censored: however, it was not the same at all, and as relaxed as she was, it become too uncomfortable so we stopped, :cry:so now we are working on that bit lol so next time, she can deliver an extra treat to extra special friends lol xxx :rolleyes::D:D

M

Midland....

Mind sound a bit pervy but I love anal sex during a threesome. Always jump at the chance. Well not jump exactly as I imagine that would be a rapid trip to A&E! But I do like it but understand it's not for everyone. Can get an intense orgasm out of it but lube has always been a must :spankin:

14 November 2016
City
Chesterfield
I'm fully bottom with both m and f but if done right anal is nice and I get a v nice orgasm with it so I would in a club if was with the right person or ordered to by my owner if I ever find one lol

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Ive never found someone to let go anal on them it think i may be abit too thick :cry:, i wouldnt mind a sexy lady using a strapon on me either but they have to be gentle

Reactions: Pearls
27 July 2016
City
Tijuana
Usually in a club situation condoms are the norm. We find anal with a condom is difficult and often ends with it splitting anyway. Agree it's a thing to do with long tern friends

H

his&hers

I can't stand anal. Done it a couple times, the first time I was too busy "having sex but staying a virgin" to care about comfort, and the second time I hated it immediately. Hubs wants to try it though and keeps suggesting I buy that plug or this lube to see if that would help, and some I have bought, but it's still not enjoyable for me. So, no, I would not be interested in doing it with another couple, club or not. If hubs wants to, that's his choice. Just shower and soap after please.

D

Deleted member 3411

I can't stand anal. Done it a couple times, the first time I was too busy "having sex but staying a virgin" to care about comfort, and the second time I hated it immediately. Hubs wants to try it though and keeps suggesting I buy that plug or this lube to see if that would help, and some I have bought, but it's still not enjoyable for me. So, no, I would not be interested in doing it with another couple, club or not. If hubs wants to, that's his choice. Just shower and soap after please.
There are things in life we could or should try, but if there's anything you've already tried and NOT liked it should be given the thumbs down and be taken off the list. If hubby wants to try anal I'm sure there's someone else who'd like to give him that experience while you enjoy something you DO like.

29 December 2016
City
Norwich
I love anal and James does too. But personally I think you need to be very comfortable with the person first. And yes, lots of lube. As for doing it in a club, well I'm new to the scene so watch this space. ;)

D

Deleted member 3175

Have had anal a few times, with the help of numbing lube to ease the process! But ever since a slightly small "plug" decided to disappear after a rather energetic evening, I've kinda been put off it! S xxxx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
H

his&hers

There are things in life we could or should try, but if there's anything you've already tried and NOT liked it should be given the thumbs down and be taken off the list. If hubby wants to try anal I'm sure there's someone else who'd like to give him that experience while you enjoy something you DO like.
Yeah that's what I've said. I think it's more a jealousy thing for him than anything else. Like I did anal with my ex but won't with him. I don't get that logic but it's a reason he gave once when I asked him why he was so intent on it. I don't know if he'd be up for doing it with anyone else though lol.

Reactions: Pearls