Anal Sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

RLJ

I guess so. :)

*wonders what it would feel like to be inside someone and have someone inside him.*
* shivers and tingles.*
On my fuck it list already (y)

I enjoy anal, but mood has to be right. Can't just stick it up there any old time! As for receiving.....up for giving it a go, with the right guy and any females that have strap on that wanna give it a go, then that would be great also ;):whistle:

F

Free-lover1

I'm useless VV don't get the tagged thing. I normally look in the usual places for threads and it's not there ?? Xx

D

Deleted member 1402

I'm useless VV don't get the tagged thing. I normally look in the usual places for threads and it's not there ?? Xx
click the prev button to take you to the start of this thread.
I tagged you to bring you here as you said you couldn't find this thread, well you're here. Just click to page 1

29 September 2015
City
London
Not sure what I think about anal. Think I do like it (giving that is). Only done it a couple of times. I don't consider myself to be having a large cock but a couple have suggested it but when we get to it. Just doesn't happen no matter how much lube is used.

Mind you. I did once have a fb who was rimming me and had always wanted to stick her finger inside me. I tell you what, I've never clenched that quick in my life lol she loved it. Not sure if I'd give that a go again. Maybe with the right person who knows. But don't think it's my cup of tea to be on the receiving end.

Think anal is something quite private and intimate between each other. Wouldn't be something I'd expect to see in public display in a club

Reactions: RLJ and Pearls
P

peakcouple

Maybe the reason you don't see it so often in clubs is because it can be rather messy. No need for further details!

D

Deleted member 3411

Did see a DP happen in a club once. I think one reason it's more rare is that due to the nature of it safety is key, so normally an activity between folk who know each other well so can trust them.
As for us? She likes I like doing but only to girls, and I hate anything in mine as it is just painful full stop.
Would we do it at a club? Private room I think.

T

TrustySteed

I'm going to have to think about this one a bit more but my initial reaction is 'yes' if everyone is comfortable.... Only with protection though with anyone other than the Mrs :)