anal

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Leather

Ok good thread this @forest_pete and first to shiraz you can stay naive and be proud that you are an anal virgin:love:
Well Ive had relationships with men and I have enjoyed pegging very much and I think men love it tbh @Admin lol

Ok as for me I have tried it twice in my lifetime and yes enjoyed but needed more than just penetration and it takes complete relaxation to even start to enjoy,with that in place I found the whole experience an enjoyable time but if I didnt do it again then so be it as it wasnt mind blowing xxx:p

F

forest_pete

Ok good thread this @forest_pete and first to shiraz you can stay naive and be proud that you are an anal virgin:love:
Well Ive had relationships with men and I have enjoyed pegging very much and I think men love it tbh @Admin lol

Ok as for me I have tried it twice in my lifetime and yes enjoyed but needed more than just penetration and it takes complete relaxation to even start to enjoy,with that in place I found the whole experience an enjoyable time but if I didnt do it again then so be it as it wasnt mind blowing xxx:p
Ty cotton xxx

M

mr&mrs sparks

Wow hun love ur reply my mrs is anal virgin as well but she's coming round to the whole Idea

M

MrT

I have a lot of experience giving anal to girls and it is something I really enjoy. Having said that it has got to be done properly and with patience, I love rimming and using anal toys just as much as actual penetration. I have introduced quite a few girls to it for first time and they have all really enjoyed it. However it's important to point out that I only gave them full-blown anal after plenty of build up, generally over many sessions, involving rimming and small slim smooth well-lubed toys. When I have finally penetrated them myself it has been after lots of oral, clit-play and kissing, stroking and giggly fun to put them fully at ease.
Don't want to make it sound like an endless build-up but I know just how pleasurable and fantastically intense it can be for both parties and it is worth being patient. FAR too many ladies are put off by inexperienced / inpatient guys.

Oh and yes...pegging is definitely something I enjoy with the right ladies!

Reactions: Admin and Lace
L

Leather

I have a lot of experience giving anal to girls and it is something I really enjoy. Having said that it has got to be done properly and with patience, I love rimming and using anal toys just as much as actual penetration. I have introduced quite a few girls to it for first time and they have all really enjoyed it. However it's important to point out that I only gave them full-blown anal after plenty of build up, generally over many sessions, involving rimming and small slim smooth well-lubed toys. When I have finally penetrated them myself it has been after lots of oral, clit-play and kissing, stroking and giggly fun to put them fully at ease.
Don't want to make it sound like an endless build-up but I know just how pleasurable and fantastically intense it can be for both parties and it is worth being patient. FAR too many ladies are put off by inexperienced / inpatient guys.

Now that is how you do it @MrT and you are right it has to take time to build up too, and when done right it can be enjoyable but saying that I go back to what I said, for me It didnt blow me away..It was a better experience with another lady involved though xx

Reactions: Lace

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Well put @MrT (y)
And absolutely yes I totally concur with the last statement :D :whip2:

N

nosteferatu61

I met a lady who could only climax if given anal penetration, which given that the male g spot is supposedly inside his Anus was rather surprising. Tho obviously not everyone has a g spot and maybe it isn't necessarily in a fixed place. Personally anal is ok, just a different feeling, tho I'm not fussed. Before contraception, anal intercourse was common place.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes, indeed it was... it was also highly taboo and up until recently, illegal!
Some info for the younger ones amongst us :D

D

Deleted member 811

I've done anal both ways. Giving and being pegged. Giving was pretty good, but the lady must be up for it. Being pegged I really like, even better if the lady enjoys doing it. Anal play of all types is great fun. I've managed to get a lady to cum with just a little finger inserted partway. Really enjoyed watching her cum while I worked her anus!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Being pegged I really like, even better if the lady enjoys doing it -- --- I've managed to get a lady to cum with just a little finger inserted partway. Really enjoyed watching her cum while I worked her anus!

Agreed, that IS hot! and easily achievable too, if your technique is correct. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 811
L

Leather

I've done anal both ways. Giving and being pegged. Giving was pretty good, but the lady must be up for it. Being pegged I really like, even better if the lady enjoys doing it. Anal play of all types is great fun. I've managed to get a lady to cum with just a little finger inserted partway. Really enjoyed watching her cum while I worked her anus!
(y)

Reactions: Bibarebackrr

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ha! have you read the entire thread in context? lol :p
Saucy stuff indeed.. ;)

27 April 2015
Hello all, Hmmm I personally don't like it, I've tried it, worn the t-Shirt, took it off and not impressed, you do achieve some feelings from it, more so on inner walls and G Spot on other side, so logically the fatter the cock the more stimulation on the G Spot, but excuse the pun Bugger that, it was sensitive enough with what I've had without going fatter lol xxx, Now a little stimulation with a finger end, whilst been orally pleasured does far more for me, (Very much so !!!) Rimming tickles to be honest, but when very turned on is a very nice distraction, a permanent insertion of a butt plug that's left in and untouched whilst front play is going on is very good at increasing front sensitivity and according to my "tease monster", its good for him too lol xxxx (Mrs A Team)xx