anal

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

RedHotFox

personally iv had anal with various partners, who have all really enjoyed it & I have :)!! & i must admit, when your in the moment after being very passionate, extra horny, hot & sweaty & feeling very very dirty & have the mind set of 'fk me up the arse like now' lol it is very enjoyable (y) only if your BOTH up for it though :) having anal does make me orgasm & i find it is extra sensitive, but you must take your time putting it in hehe & if you rush putting it in, lets just say it can hurt really bad lol (so time & extra care should always be taken)!! However, Nevertheless anal will never compare to making love the real way, a good passionate, hot steamy encounter & being able to climax the proper way, like it should be done!!

Ps if you are going to try anal for the first time or are thinking of it, make sure you have a good POO before hand haha as my partners have been left a nice smelly treat in the past lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but like iv told them 'that's what you get for shagging me up the arse' haha but saying that we all know 'Shit happens' & sex isnt perfect!! lol Xx:LOL::LOL:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
personally iv had anal with various partners, who have all really enjoyed it & I have :)!! & i must admit, when your in the moment after being very passionate, extra horny, hot & sweaty & feeling very very dirty & have the mind set of 'fk me up the arse like now' lol it is very enjoyable (y) only if your BOTH up for it though :) having anal does make me orgasm & i find it is extra sensitive, but you must take your time putting it in hehe & if you rush putting it in, lets just say it can hurt really bad lol (so time & extra care should always be taken)!! However, Nevertheless anal will never compare to making love the real way, a good passionate, hot steamy encounter & being able to climax the proper way, like it should be done!!

Ps if you are going to try anal for the first time or are thinking of it, make sure you have a good POO before hand haha as my partners have been left a nice smelly treat in the past lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but like iv told them 'that's what you get for shagging me up the arse' haha but saying that we all know 'Shit happens' & sex isnt perfect!! lol Xx:LOL::LOL:
Lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:xxx

Reactions: Admin
27 April 2015

Hmmmm we will bear that in mind lol xxx :rolleyes:;):eek: xx

Reactions: Pearls
10 March 2015
Jayne has tried it, and while she enjoyed it its not something she wants to do much of. I've been rimmed, which was an unusual experience to say the least, and that's about as far as I'd go as far as having mine played with.
As for anal sex (giving), I'm afraid I haven't got much in the way of experience, as ladies tell me I'm too wide... yes, apparently having a bigger than average wang does have its drawbacks lol!

Reactions: Pearls