Ankle Bracelets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
The only reason I ask is because of something I heard today that an ankle bracelet may indicate that the lady was a swinger.
It started me thinking that I had never considered the connecion.

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes ankle chains are recognition that you are a swinger, same as the pampas grass theory.
I’ve always loved wearing ankle chains until someone told me the meaning. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 9925

Think some people use it as a sign but others just like ankle bracelets so maybe approach with care

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Can anyone explain to me what or is anything is implied by a girl wearing ankle bracelts.
I remember a conversation from many years ago when I was told that an ankle bracelet was an indicator to sailors that the lady was a prostitute ....I don't know how true thst is ...Looby xx

Reactions: Therapon
30 October 2015
also think it depends on which ankle
for example it could be
Right negotiable
Left swinger
both MSL

30 October 2015
But there is some suggestion it was a bit like the bell on a cat etc
so you could tell when a lady was approaching so she doesn't over hear something she shouldn't

Reactions: Pearls
24 November 2015
But there is some suggestion it was a bit like the bell on a cat etc
so you could tell when a lady was approaching so she doesn't over hear something she shouldn't
A true anklet does not make a sound it is and was a symbal of promicurity

Reactions: Pearls

Red-Hot-Ginger

VIP Member
30 March 2018
City
Manchester
Hi just seen this been a busy week lol , My understanding is if the anklet is on the left leg it is fashion or in the 'olden days' so to speak could be a form of engagement, but on the right leg it is a possible working girl. Also as for ports and British meaning behind it I understand it to related back to the slave trade hence it's links within BDSM and also the sailors that would frequent some of the girls, the leg worn would indicate if they would give full or partial service . Sad history to it in many respects but it does appear to be a indication of a Hotwife. We looked into it a little when we started making them we do a full range from Hotwife, gender symbol preferences and BDSM all silver with black crystal I wonder if you have one we made Miss sexy legs xxxx