Ankle Bracelets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi just seen this been a busy week lol , My understanding is if the anklet is on the left leg it is fashion or in the 'olden days' so to speak could be a form of engagement, but on the right leg it is a possible working girl. Also as for ports and British meaning behind it I understand it to related back to the slave trade hence it's links within BDSM and also the sailors that would frequent some of the girls, the leg worn would indicate if they would give full or partial service . Sad history to it in many respects but it does appear to be a indication of a Hotwife. We looked into it a little when we started making them we do a full range from Hotwife, gender symbol preferences and BDSM all silver with black crystal I wonder if you have one we made Miss sexy legs xxxx
What does that make me then, wearing them on both :eek::D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Watched the film palm swings today and i was looking out for pampers grass and ankle bracelets :rofl:

Vxxx

9 September 2017
When I'm prancing about (I mean dancing) in the privacy of my own home it's not unheard of for me to wear spiked leather bracelets on my ankles !!

God, I'm weird :palm:

Reactions: Vanezza and Pearls
24 November 2015
Hi just seen this been a busy week lol , My understanding is if the anklet is on the left leg it is fashion or in the 'olden days' so to speak could be a form of engagement, but on the right leg it is a possible working girl. Also as for ports and British meaning behind it I understand it to related back to the slave trade hence it's links within BDSM and also the sailors that would frequent some of the girls, the leg worn would indicate if they would give full or partial service . Sad history to it in many respects but it does appear to be a indication of a Hotwife. We looked into it a little when we started making them we do a full range from Hotwife, gender symbol preferences and BDSM all silver with black crystal I wonder if you have one we made Miss sexy legs xxxx
I shall check your site to add to my collection xx

Reactions: Therapon