Annual Easter Egg Hunt.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have my theory why I have not found more than one is because I was traumatised by the april Fools stuff especially those things with lots of legs :eek::lol::rofl:

Vxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay so;
1. @TherLegs info
2. @Pearls info
3. Jaffa cakes thread
4. Easter weekend thread first post by @Pearls
5. Easter weekend last post by @BoltonBiFemCpl
6. @MP386 info
7. @DiamondJoe info
8. Media of the month @MP386 last post
9. Chat room sub forum
10. @Looby&Lew info

Thanks to all those who unwittingly took place and hosted the links on their accounts, and thanks to all those whose posts I'd edited.
Now have to clean it all up :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Thanks for setting this up @Admin, as usual great fun trying to find the eggs mixed in with some perving. It kept me out of mischief all day, well ok most of the day.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks for setting this up @Admin, as usual great fun trying to find the eggs mixed in with some perving. It kept me out of mischief all day, well ok most of the day.
You are most welcome. It's been my pleasure.. the amount of members who spent the entire day searching too, was amazing. A brilliant day. (y)

Reactions: Sammy

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What did I miss? :(:rofl:

B x
Loads :D
I had an April Fools thing going on until midday, where avatars, smilies, thread info and such were all upside down and also on the main form page, I had spiders and flies bobbing about the place.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Easter itself?xx
Lol no I definately saw some Easter stuff. Some religious thingy that somebody decided would be a good money making scheme involving cocolate eggs :whistle::confused:

*wipes chocolate from chin* :whistle::D

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Btw if you search eggs in the search bar, a profile pops up. I actually thought this was the elusive 10th Easter Egg that @Admin planted :rofl:.

Yes I think he's that devious :D:rofl:

B x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Btw if you search eggs in the search bar, a profile pops up. I actually thought this was the elusive 10th Easter Egg that @Admin planted :rofl:.

Yes I think he's that devious :D:rofl:

B x
A lot of profiles pop up due to posts.. :D but no, that one was in the chat rooms. A lot struggled with that one.
Me? Devious? :whistle: :sneaky: