Another Newbie

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Hi folks. I hope you have all had a good break.

Well thought I would say hello here and introduce myself a little. I have heard some good things about this site, the genuine members and how friendly everyone is.

I hope I fit in well and learn more about swinging and hopefully get to meet some new wonderful people.

Well I won't bore you all here with any long winded descriptions, so if you would like to know more, please drop me a message.

Have fun guys and girls.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi folks. I hope you have all had a good break.

Well thought I would say hello here and introduce myself a little. I have heard some good things about this site, the genuine members and how friendly everyone is.

I hope I fit in well and learn more about swinging and hopefully get to meet some new wonderful people.

Well I won't bore you all here with any long winded descriptions, so if you would like to know more, please drop me a message.

Have fun guys and girls.

Hello and a very warm welcome from myself again Mr @Kwaka_Rider :)
oh I am glad to see that you've heard some good things about us, the site and our members. (y)
You will love it here, the best advice I can offer is stay active, stick around and just get to know people...It will pay off, trust me. ;)
If you need anything, please do by all means ask.
Best wishes, enjoy & have fun.
Admin :)

Cept dont ask me i know nuthingggg ;)
Don't be fooled... Our wonderful Mrs MTF knows everything... :D x

M

meet_the_fockers

oh I am glad to see that you've heard some good things about us, the site and our members. (y)
You will love it here, the best advice I can offer is stay active, stick around and just get to know people...It will pay off, trust me. ;)

Scarpers >>>>>>>> oh mr kawasaki.. guess you ride one of these.. theyre all certifiable. You know that song hotel california ;) uhu you got it...

D

Deleted member 3657

Thank you so much everyone. I understand that I need to earn trust and friendship. So I hope I can become a part of the family. I already think I will like it here.

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you so much everyone. I understand that I need to earn trust and friendship. So I hope I can become a part of the family. I already think I will like it here.
You got it.. (y) And you will. The key is to remain active and stuck in. :)
Very best wishes.
PS love Kwakas but also been a Yam fanboy. << Vmax 1200 owner here unrestricted. :D (147 brake)

D

Deleted member 3657

You got it.. (y) And you will. The key is to remain active and stuck in. :)
Very best wishes.
PS love Kwakas but also been a Yam fanboy. << Vmax 1200 owner here unrestricted. :D (147 brake)
I may have a Honda VFR also......

Reactions: Admin