Another Newbie

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hello again @Kwaka_Rider and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry I can only applogise for all the spam on your thread but at least you have met most of the nutters around here although there does appear to be at least one missing but I'm sure she will be along soon. :rolleyes::)

Good luck.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Hello again @Kwaka_Rider and welcome to the forums. I'm sorry I can only applogise for all the spam on your thread but at least you have met most of the nutters around here although there does appear to be at least one missing but I'm sure she will be along soon. :rolleyes::)

Good luck.
Yes where is mizz pearly.. oh and twinkle n dinkle? Ahh they are partying. How rude.. hello @Therapon :sneaky:

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

Well hello and welcome here hun... I see you have met the inmates and they have trashed your thread, I am of course one of the sane members of staff here... Feel free to ask anything if you need assistance :D:sneaky::sneaky:
Thank you. Quite partial to a bit of trashing sometimes so quite content lol

T

Theotherhalf

Well hello and welcome here hun... I see you have met the inmates and they have trashed your thread, I am of course one of the sane members of staff here... Feel free to ask anything if you need assistance :D:sneaky::sneaky:
By sane @Pearls is the delusional one that actually believes she is sane .... U will see ;)

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3657

Hello and welcome.
It's unusual here but great fun.
I am sure you will fit in very well indeed.
Stephen
Cheers mate. It was you guys on twitter that made me come here. @Roodboy666 I got verified by Fake_hunuter there also. so far this place looks as good as you say it is.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon